[Q] Htc One M7 - condensed water

Search This thread

Krehk

Feb 19, 2010
Hello guys,

my beautiful phone thought it would be cool to take a cup of water so it dont dry out ...
(condensed water behind the screen)

Now my problem is on my phone are important data that i want to restore, but its not possible to start the device anymore.
When i press the power button nothing happens, when i plug in the powercable and press the power button it stats until the HTC Logo apears, then it shut down.

I try many time to enter the bootloader but it isnt possible.

Has anyone an idea how i can save my data?

The phone is broken so or so if i need to open it - it would be ok...

It would be real cool :)

Greets Jens! :fingers-crossed:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hello guys,

my beautiful phone thought it would be cool to take a cup of water so it dont dry out ...
(condensed water behind the screen)

Now my problem is on my phone are important data that i want to restore, but its not possible to start the device anymore.
When i press the power button nothing happens, when i plug in the powercable and press the power button it stats until the HTC Logo apears, then it shut down.

I try many time to enter the bootloader but it isnt possible.

Has anyone an idea how i can save my data?

The phone is broken so or so if i need to open it - it would be ok...

It would be real cool :)

Greets Jens! :fingers-crossed:

if you can't boot in bootloader mode, there is nothing you can do yourself. Important data should be backed up on a regular basis ;)

rhodyvik

Jul 28, 2014
SD card? Remove it and use a card reader. I'm assuming you mean internal memory??

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
Storage card? Umm no there is no card in the m7. Opening up your phone won't help u. If you can't get it to boot up you are pretty much screwed

Reactions: Krehk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Storage card? Umm no there is no card in the m7. Opening up your phone won't help u. If you can't get it to boot up you are pretty much screwed