Search This thread

crazyjoezx

Sep 13, 2007
No problem! All I did was resize the photos to 480 x 800, changed the color depth to 8 bit, and fixed the desc file. Was not too bad.

What's the best way to resize so many photos at once? ...right now I'm using "Android Supernova" from OPs post which looks rly cool but is sized for a G1 :'( so looks kinda wack when I show ppl ...thanks!

itmustbejj

Jun 2, 2010
Indianapolis
I found a cool free app to do batch resizes, it's called Fotosizer. Just make sure you set the Filename mask to %F and destination folder to same as original.

I resized the metropolis one and edited the desc.txt to reflect our screen resolution, but's the bootanimation is blank on startup. If anyone wants to take a look at it and tell me what I'm doing wrong, I would be happy to resize more of these and repost them.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1692834/bootanimation_metropolis.zip

Tundricles

Jun 14, 2010
live wallpapers keeps FCing and rebooting me, where can I find the stock evo 4g livewallpaper.apk to reinstall? Also that android peeing on apple boot screen doesn't work for me, its just a blank black screen when I boot..

krizno

Jan 12, 2010
fair oaks
I wanted to install android peeing on apple but can't Flash through recovery because its not signed I didn't want to have to go through the shell cause I'm at work ha ha is there any way to get it signed

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

kpkimmel

Jun 13, 2010
Detroit
not sure how, but i did open a new thread with different types of this boot animation..i'll check into it now how to sign it...this boot anima is the gif posted above. on the other thread i made the same one without the droid part and new boot sound.

itmustbejj

Jun 2, 2010
Indianapolis
I updated the first post with a package signer, also I believe you only need them to be signed in Amon Ra's recovery and not Clockwork. Either way that package signer is easy to use.

Top Liked Posts