Search This thread

D.O.C

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jun 24, 2006
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus
You will not run into trouble.
Touchwiz30launcher is the only apk change
Main changes occur at some csc specific files.
There is no real upgraade, samsung is cheatin on us :p

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium

Reactions: gelvlc

tngoc

Jul 13, 2009
My network mode auto change to auto mode each time my tab startup, Although I have set it to GSM only mode.

D.O.C

Jun 24, 2006
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus
My network mode auto change to auto mode each time my tab startup, Although I have set it to GSM only mode.

Yeas, same here, I am clueless of why that is happening. Since it doesnt not occur in stock base, I suspect that it might be related to the data toggle (I honestly prefer data toggle than network mode persist after reboot :/) sorry, I know about that minor glitch, but I am not bothered that much by it :)

Reactions: tngoc

tngoc

Jul 13, 2009
Yeas, same here, I am clueless of why that is happening. Since it doesnt not occur in stock base, I suspect that it might be related to the data toggle (I honestly prefer data toggle than network mode persist after reboot :/) sorry, I know about that minor glitch, but I am not bothered that much by it :)

It's ok, just a small bug. But Do you know how to change it to GSM only eachtime startup instead of auto change it to auto mode. Because I use viber 24/7 and with auto mode my battery drains so fast.

espionage724

Feb 8, 2010
wiki.realmofespionage.xyz
OnePlus 6
Anyway to have USB Wireless Tethering without a SIM card? The option in Wireless and Settings tells me to enter a SIM card :/ (I only want tethering over Wireless, not 3G or anything).

It appears to be possible to do this in CM9/ICS (except the feature is broken to my knowledge)

I have some unactivated T-Mobile SIM card lying around though that lets me do wifi USB tethering though, but I'd rather not have it in my tablet if I really don't have to :)

Last edited:

xaser66

Oct 4, 2010
Help with bluetooth mouse please!

Hello!

First of all, thanks to D.O.C for such great work and so really usefull Rom, and also to the people that help to make it better.

I am using this rom on my Galaxy P1000N and I was able to install it by change the kernel to Default*[05-Nov-2011][Kernel][GB][P1000L/N] Ronan's Gingerbread Kernel.

Every thing goes wonderful until today tthat I try to configure a bluetooth mouse but it was not able to connect but pair fine. I did the test with 2 diferent model mice, but both fail in my tab but work perfect on a droid 3 with original android version 2.3.4.

I wonder if may ask for help here or if may be more an issue of the Default*[05-Nov-2011][Kernel][GB][P1000L/N] Ronan's Gingerbread Kernel that I use for install in my P1000n.

Any help will be welcome and best regards to all.

Pille69

Nov 2, 2007
the power control widget is empty

- edit -
wwrong - its working but it needed a long time till it loaded
but many icons are missing like 3g, brighness, ...

Last edited:

sponsor79

Feb 4, 2007
noob quiestion about removed apps flashable zip

I'd like to recover only few apps from flashable zip with removed apps.
How can I do this?

romskii

Mar 9, 2009
Viersen
I like the ROM ;) but i noticed that this ROM has a bigger drain than Overcomwe ROM

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk

af974

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jan 22, 2008
Redmi Note 8
xaser66 said:
Hello!

First of all, thanks to D.O.C for such great work and so really usefull Rom, and also to the people that help to make it better.

I am using this rom on my Galaxy P1000N and I was able to install it by change the kernel to Default*[05-Nov-2011][Kernel][GB][P1000L/N] Ronan's Gingerbread Kernel.

Every thing goes wonderful until today tthat I try to configure a bluetooth mouse but it was not able to connect but pair fine. I did the test with 2 diferent model mice, but both fail in my tab but work perfect on a droid 3 with original android version 2.3.4.

I wonder if may ask for help here or if may be more an issue of the Default*[05-Nov-2011][Kernel][GB][P1000L/N] Ronan's Gingerbread Kernel that I use for install in my P1000n.

Any help will be welcome and best regards to all.

It is a kernel issue, basically that kernel doesn't have the right BTHID lib in initramfs.

Reactions: xaser66

romskii

Mar 9, 2009
Viersen
ShadowGun, Dead Space and Modern Combat 3 are running very smooth without Chainfire3D.
Better performance than on Overcome

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

xaser66

Oct 4, 2010
It is a kernel issue, basically that kernel doesn't have the right BTHID lib in initramfs.

Hi! Thanks for reply... I was doing several tests in order to try got my bluetooth mouse working, so I re-stock my P1000N to 2.2.2 and tested BT mouse and it works, them I upgrade P1000N to stock 3.3.3 original version and tested BT mouse and works too.

This is the strange part for me... I then replace the zimage original kernel of my 3.3.3 stock version with the Ronan's Gingerbread Kernel zimage, and tested my BT mouse and IT WORKS... so that was the reason because I thought that may be something missing in Hypherdroid rom... because the Ronan kernel recognize BT mouse over stock 3.3.3 rom, but not when I use Ronan kernel with Hypherdroid rom (that by the way other that this detail works really nice).

So, I will like to ask if please, may somebody could please check if Hypherdroid could recognize and connected a Bluetooth mouse and make the arrow cursor appears in HypherDroid screen, working normally (select, right btton is back key,movement without freeze,etc) for check that it is possible use a BT mouse in Hypherdroid with another model kernel (P1000, P1000L or wahtever other model, if not the same P1000N)... Only for check that BT mouse is properly recognized with other kernels...

Thanks again for kind reply and thanks in advance for any further help.

Best regards to all!

D.O.C

Jun 24, 2006
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus
Hi! Thanks for reply... I was doing several tests in order to try got my bluetooth mouse working, so I re-stock my P1000N to 2.2.2 and tested BT mouse and it works, them I upgrade P1000N to stock 3.3.3 original version and tested BT mouse and works too.

This is the strange part for me... I then replace the zimage original kernel of my 3.3.3 stock version with the Ronan's Gingerbread Kernel zimage, and tested my BT mouse and IT WORKS... so that was the reason because I thought that may be something missing in Hypherdroid rom... because the Ronan kernel recognize BT mouse over stock 3.3.3 rom, but not when I use Ronan kernel with Hypherdroid rom (that by the way other that this detail works really nice).

So, I will like to ask if please, may somebody could please check if Hypherdroid could recognize and connected a Bluetooth mouse and make the arrow cursor appears in HypherDroid screen, working normally (select, right btton is back key,movement without freeze,etc) for check that it is possible use a BT mouse in Hypherdroid with another model kernel (P1000, P1000L or wahtever other model, if not the same P1000N)... Only for check that BT mouse is properly recognized with other kernels...

Best regards to all!

Hmmm, I would but I dont have a bt mouse. Anyhow get a logcat while the nt moise is trying to connect.
I am guessing paired but not connected issue?

af974

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jan 22, 2008
Redmi Note 8
2.3.6 has a different so libs from 2.3.6 that's why your kernel BTHID works with any 2.3.3 rom.

You can try to test something:

from your 2.3.3 build, navigate to system/lib, copy libbluetoothd.so and paste it to Hyperdroid system/lib.

Not sure if this will work but worth a try.

PS: make a nandroid backup just in case.

Best regards to all!

espionage724

Feb 8, 2010
wiki.realmofespionage.xyz
OnePlus 6
IU have been doing some research about rotating lockscreen, but I cant find anything relevant (dev wise). As I said before, if you guys help me researching (getting a link to sources or a diff file) to make the mod, That is something I would like to have as well. Lately I lack of time, so help is really appreciatted.
I was able to check out my friend's tab a few days ago (it's a Coby something... MID7012), it has Android 2.3.3 on it, and it had a landscape lockscreen. I don't think it was something he installed either.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the HyperDroid Androidmeda (GT-P1000 Galaxy Tab Edition)

Almost 1 Million Downloads...
    More Than 5 Million Page Views...
    We. Are. HyperDroid.

RedPillKernelStamp.png

Home.png
    Keyboard.png
    Curtain.png

Hello all, While developing for the HD2 & S2, we (af974 and me) though it would be nice to bring some HyperDroid love for my Galaxy Tab as well.

We have been using this ROM for the past weeks and I though it was very selfish of me not to share here at XDA.
    This ROM is intended for my personal use, the ROM was never built with the intention of being released, please take that into consideration before requesting or reporting bugs. This is a shared work from af974 and me with you guys. I hope you find it as joyful as we have. :)

Credits
    *Thanks the the whole
    Hyperdroid team for making this possible
    **Thanks to the
    OverCome Team for sharing their wonderful experience, specially alterbridge89 for his great support and source sharing, you guys are an example of what true developers should be.
    ***Thanks to
    af974 for his kickass kernel
    ****Thanks to
    rotohammer for his unlocking commands, Thank you from the Samsung Galaxy Tab @XDA Community
    we are forever grateful!

Go live here!!

Download Links

Download Links

warning%2Bread%2Bat%2Byour%2Bown%2Brisk%2Bpng

BASE IS FULL WIPE!!!!!!
    Do a nandroid backup before flashing!!!!
    Backup your EFS Folder!!!!

Popular demand
    Changelog

Changelog Numbering occurs as follows

ROM v X.Y.Z

X: Samsung Firmware Base
    Y: Kernel Upgrade
    Z: Bugfixes, app upgrades.

HyperDroid Androidmeda v2.1.0
    23/02/2012

HyperDroid Androidmeda v1.5.16
    02/02/2012

• Base is FULL WIPE
    • Removed Theme from Mms to avoid visual glitches
    • Added to mms the following mods thanks to muveszur*
      • Sent Time displayed instead of the Received Time
      • No AutoConverting messages to MMS after 4 SMS.
      • In my mod, it will be converted to MMS after 200 SMS.
      • Possible to add to the message 200 contacts instead of 20 contacts.
    • Added BLN support to mms/sms natively thanks to Rawi666 & Montymintypie*.
    • Rearranged status bar icons, they are in their original places now, clock and date still centred, to allow more space for notifications (thanks to gelvlc for pointing that out.
    • Change Date display format from (dd/mm/yyyy) to (EEEE MMMM dd, yyyy) thankst to xanthinealkaloid

*BLN support requires liblights that support bln, after flashing the rom, flash this to get them.
    **BLN support needs this application to work properly

HyperDroid Androidmeda v1.5.12
    31/01/2012

HyperDroid Androidmeda v1.4.8
    23/01/2012

• Base is FULL WIPE
    • Updated Kernel to Hyperdroid RedPill Series and its recovery thanks to af974, check his thread for kernel changelog.
    • Fixed Bluetooth HID connection problems thanks to af974 for that.
    • Again modified LCD autobacklight values to be ever brighter upon light sensor high values, and dimmer upon low.
    • Fixed the Shutdown Dialogue displaying always "your phone will now shutdown", now it displays a generic "your device will perform the selected action"*
    • Removed talkback from base rom
    • updated apns-conf (thanks to af974)
    • Dropped the touch key light options**
    • Several UI fixes overall including the ones reported @XDA thread (most of all I think).
    • Removed from app drawer SpareParts
    • Removed from app drawer DPI changer
    • Integrated SpareParts and DPI changer into main Settings menu
    • Removed form spareparts battery history entry which is knows to cause FC in samsung devices.
    *Only English US and UK
    **Dropped due to a whole missing code in our tabs. Tracked down the code down to froyo build for the Korean version of our tab, located in services.jar/powerservices.smali. The whole code is missing, so porting it would mean porting the code from froyo to GB, its a very long smali, not worth investing time on it.

HyperDroid Androidmeda v1.0.0 "Ad Hominem"

14/01/2012

• Base is FULL WIPE
    • Android 2.3.6 Base XWJQ8
    • Android 4.0 Fuju Tweaks
    • af974 v4.0 kernel with Overcome Recovery. Check HERE for kernel features.
    • Added automatic SimUnlock (network unlock) upon boot :) (Thanks to rotohammer for providing the abd commands, Hyperdroid Original)
    • mdpi screen density default
    • dpi app included thanks to innodroid
    • Added data toggle to quicksettings (doc)
    • Modified Launcher-pro included (modified by doc)
    • Dialer supports multidpi
    • Modded camera to work on multidpi, even mdpi
    • Browser mod to properly display on mdpi and with UA selectable (thanks to Team Overcome)
    • Added wpa_supplicant from Android 2.3.7
    • Blocked most of ads via host
    • Tweaks for gps.conf for faster gps lock.
    • CM7 apn for Network provider services.
    • Removed power on through volume keys (only power key powers on the device) (doc)
    • Removed Shutdown animation (doc)
    • Disabled scrolling cache to decrease lag when scrolling thanks to AndroidON
    • Made a global Hyperdroid/Lucid/Dark Meizu theme with some help thanks to natious
    • Extended progress bars for smoother animation
    • CRT effect Enabled
    • Custom fading animations (doc)
    • Hyperdroid boot animation
    • Smooth spinners
    • Browser themed thanks to heavylildude
    • Increased brightness values (They seemed too low for me)
    • Latest Market 3.4.4
    • SpareParts
    • CWM Manager
    • Removed Overall Bloatware
    • Replaced TWCalculator with cm7 calculator
    • Added Spareparts
    • Removed charging sound
    • Added Advanced power menu (Team Overcome) added confirmation dialog (doc)
    • Added DSPManager from CyanogenMod Team
    • Hacked sqlite libs and bin for faster RW speeds
    • Enabled Hidden Dock Settings (doc)
    • Softkey Backlights autodim along with LCD brightness (doc)
    • Samsung Keyboard themed as gray/black (doc)
    • Enabled TouchKeylights timeout settings under Settings>Display*
    • SIP over Wifi
    • Included ext4 lagfix (Team Overcome)
    • Included FixCache script (Team OverCome)
    • Included automatic zipaligning script (Hyperdroid Original)
    • Included kernel tweaks by FranciscoFranco
    • Defaults at first boot (all toggeable through settings):
    • -Default Language is English-UK
    • -Enabled Install Market Apps by default
    • -Disabled available notifications by default
    • -Screen off timeout set to 120 sec
    • -Samsung Keyboard is default input method

* Led keylights timeout is not working, led always turn off after 6 seconds (First option). I left that there as a place holder, as I need help there on correctly debugging and enabling the options to perform the command after selection.
    Warning
    This ROM is provided "as is" and we will not accept any responsibility of damage done to your device. If you are afraid of that happening or feel unsure about the procedure to flash custom roms in you device, please stay on stock samsung firmware and dont get into trouble.
    This ROM is what WE use in our devices, and we have no intention of modifying it to accomodate persoanl preferences that is not ours.
    Feel free to use the mods/hacks contained in this ROM, however we do ask to be credited for them. If you use them and we are not being credited, you will be in violation of XDA General Forum Rules.
    List of removed apps.....

1. ChocoEUKor.apk
    2. ClockAndWeatherWidget.apk
    3. ClockDateWeatherWidget.apk
    4. DailyBriefing.apk
    5. DigitalFrame.apk
    6. Dlna.apk
    7. DualClock.apk
    8. Ebook.apk
    9. GenieWidget.apk
    10. HelvNeueLT.apk
    11. install_flash_player.apk
    12. LiveWallpapers.apk
    13. LiveWallpapersPicker.apk
    14. MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
    15. Memo.apk
    16. mini_sketchmemo.apk
    17. MobilePrint.apk
    18. PhoneSetupWizard.apk
    19. Protips.apk
    20. ReadersHub.apk
    21. RoseEUKor.apk
    22. SamsungApps.apk
    23. SamsungAppsUNA3.apk
    24. SamsungWidget_CalendarClock.apk
    25. SamsungWidget_FeedAndUpdate.apk
    26. SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk
    27. SamsungWidget_StockClock.apk
    28. SamsungWidget_WeatherClock.apk
    29. SnsAccount.apk
    30. SnsProvider.apk
    31. Swype.apk
    32. Talkback
    33. TouchWizCalculator.apk
    34. TwWallpaperChooser.apk
    35. UnifiedInbox.apk
    36. VisualizationWallpapers.apk
    37. WorldClock.apk
    Download flashable zip file

Link removed, we cannot include premium apps like swype and polarisoffice outside the rom, if you want them just download any custom rom and grab them from there.(lol), sorry about the inconvenience.