[Q] Htc One X Unique problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

waynold78

Feb 16, 2013
KW
So Long story short, I have an Htx one x(l) evita,
the wifi was not working at all(I assumed firmware issue) so I tried to flash the stock rom,
Unlocked bootloader and tampered are effective but NOT S-off(it is S-on) I tried to flash a custom rom(its rooted as well) against my better judgement, NOW the issue is it is not bricked, it reads through adb, loads to bootloader, but there is NO OS, when going through the files, the folders are there, however it will not go past the HTC splash, it reboots to my teamwin recovery OR recovery page(3 androids on bottom of the screen)
Since I bought this phone used, and now tampered with it, what are my options? When in teamwin I can do almost anything but restore has an empty folder, and when I go into the advanced. to fix permissions, it fails.

Any thoughts? ASIDE stop flashing roms, ( believe me, when or If I get this fixed, I am done playing with htc roms, samsungs are so much easier)

any help is greatly appreciated

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
So Long story short, I have an Htx one x(l) evita,
the wifi was not working at all(I assumed firmware issue) so I tried to flash the stock rom,
Unlocked bootloader and tampered are effective but NOT S-off(it is S-on) I tried to flash a custom rom(its rooted as well) against my better judgement, NOW the issue is it is not bricked, it reads through adb, loads to bootloader, but there is NO OS, when going through the files, the folders are there, however it will not go past the HTC splash, it reboots to my teamwin recovery OR recovery page(3 androids on bottom of the screen)
Since I bought this phone used, and now tampered with it, what are my options? When in teamwin I can do almost anything but restore has an empty folder, and when I go into the advanced. to fix permissions, it fails.

Any thoughts? ASIDE stop flashing roms, ( believe me, when or If I get this fixed, I am done playing with htc roms, samsungs are so much easier)

any help is greatly appreciated

wrong forum this is for HTC One M7, here's One X: http://xdaforums.com/htc-one-x

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Thank you alray , I found it after, I tried to msg back asking a moderator to close this particular thread, but it said I had to wait, and I forgot to come back, lol...I have had alot of help and some progress is being made finally,

np, glad you find help there. Good luck with your X, mine died after 1 year only and I had lot of hardware issues with it ....:eek: btw if you need parts for your X let me know by pm

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
I may as well close this one as you've got your thread in the correct forum now :)

Thread Closed

Sent from my HTC One via XDA Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.