More bass through earphones?

Search This thread

D3VICE

Dec 4, 2010
Grozny
I've got my G2 for a few days now, on my previous phone, the One X, there was a mod I would flash that would add a equalizer menu to the music player.

It was great, you could choose from various presets or choose your own and one of them had insane bass that sounded amazing with DNB. Problem is I can't find any such thing, App or mod for my G2. The stock Music EQ just doesn't cut it and the equalizers I tried from the playstore don't even work for me :s

darkobas

Jan 11, 2011
plus.google.com
I've got my G2 for a few days now, on my previous phone, the One X, there was a mod I would flash that would add a equalizer menu to the music player.

It was great, you could choose from various presets or choose your own and one of them had insane bass that sounded amazing with DNB. Problem is I can't find any such thing, App or mod for my G2. The stock Music EQ just doesn't cut it and the equalizers I tried from the playstore don't even work for me :s

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.stefanpledl.beat

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

2ksilverbullet

Jan 30, 2008
It's all relative, but to me it's worth having better audio at the expense of a little extra battery usage. I'm coming from a galaxy nexus so anything over 2 hours (screen on) of battery life is gravy...