AOKP+Nameless+Asylum_Omni

Search This thread

JRW 28

Aug 19, 2011
FL
Latest Nameless nightly is running very smoothly. Definitely getting most of the bugs squashed! Overnight idle on dropped 2% in 6hrs

Reactions: uppon2

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
Latest Nameless nightly is running very smoothly. Definitely getting most of the bugs squashed! Overnight idle on dropped 2% in 6hrs

The kernel change definitely helped. Great rom! - I remember your Lithium rom on the MA2 :D - You should do a version for the Find7a

Last edited:
Reactions: JRW 28

benjmiester

Anybody done any messing around with the modems in that link. I know nothing about modem interoperability with stock/ROMs/ whatever else. Is it safe to just flash them and try? I have twrp and a few backups, but want to make sure modems aren't outside of the backups and whether my backup will restore the one I have that works currently (but not that well).

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Free mobile app

jiffy1080

Apr 14, 2012
I'm on a boat
Anybody done any messing around with the modems in that link. I know nothing about modem interoperability with stock/ROMs/ whatever else. Is it safe to just flash them and try? I have twrp and a few backups, but want to make sure modems aren't outside of the backups and whether my backup will restore the one I have that works currently (but not that well).

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Free mobile app
You can always flash an official modem or go all the way back to official ColorOS to get back straight.

EDIT: As with flashing anything there are always risks though.

ludensen

Feb 14, 2014
To be certain, I would like a direct answer to @benjmiester's question.

The modem file is a part of a nandroid backup.

or

The modem file will not be changed when restoring a nandroid backup.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have tested these roms on my find 7a and they work great. I'm not sure of these will work with find 7 so please do a nand backup and report back in the thread if it works. Credits to the devs for these releases.

Asylum_Omni
    AOKP Official Nightlies
    NamelessROM Nightlies
    I will give it a shot now

Edit* This appears to be the same as the one I linked in the OP but a newer build from Dirk. I am assuming this has now gone in to an official status as I can find it on the AOKP site. OP has been updated with the official site being the link :) - Thank you for pointing it out as it has now made me realise it was official! - I remember seeing a post from Dirk on Google+ about it being supported but I had forgotten to keep an eye out on the actual AOKP site.

Also added official CM nightlies to OP
    Thanks for posting the links dude!

So the AOKP nightly for the FInd 7, that's for the "Find 7" not the 7a? And is it for the 9077? AOKP doesn't specify the device model

Cheers
    SuperSU kept force closing and was non responsive at all both times I installed the ROM on clean installs. Could get no root features or root apps to work?
    I've seen this before as SuperSU needed the binaries updated but I could get no progress with it??

Try downloading superuser by clockwork and busybox by Stephen and use those and see how that plays out
    Seems like all the nightlies based on CM have a similar issue with trying to wake up the screen and only getting black (phone still fully functional though) and nothing more. So far no feedback found on this, so proceed with the nightlies with caution (as you always should).