International dialing?

Search This thread

Money2g

May 3, 2009
Hey everyone. My dad just got a s5 and we synced up his Google account and got all his contacts and stuff on the phone. For some reason every time he makes a call to any of his contacts, the phone automatically puts a + in front of the number which makes it seem like a international call even though he's calling locally. Its really ticking him off and I've looked through the phone and call settings but can't seem to figure it out.

He's using a att straight talk Sim card and I've set up the APN settings from my phone to it so data is working. I changed the network setting from LTE/CDMA to gsm and that still didn't help.

Anyone know what the fix would be to this issue? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Money2g

May 3, 2009
I just checked the APN settings on the phone and it turns out there were no straight talk APN settings put in. My brother had told me he had done it but it turns out he didn't. I put the APN settings in and now the problem went away. Sorry for the thread folks. I'm not sure how to delete the thread.

Dennisg34

Jan 30, 2013
New Hampshire
I just checked the APN settings on the phone and it turns out there were no straight talk APN settings put in. My brother had told me he had done it but it turns out he didn't. I put the APN settings in and now the problem went away. Sorry for the thread folks. I'm not sure how to delete the thread.

You can ask a moderator to delete it

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app