Sileshn's Themes for Luca's FroyoMOD - Milestone - Discontinued

Search This thread

tigger-gg

Jul 13, 2008
So i used the stock framework and then transferred your theme to it.
What exactly have you changed? Thats not my theme. And in my posted framework the ICS transitions are already working(except the overscroll effect;) ) But fortunately you solved this
tigger-gg said:
Until now I have not found a solution to use progress_primary instaed of progressbar_indeterminat.
:)

Is there a chance to enable the overscroll effect in FM?

douglasroos

Mar 1, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm using it right now, but i can´t take all the credit for it since all i did was replace some of the png on @Sileshn´s HoneyComb theme.

If you want it i can upload it so you can use it too.

P.D.:
The update contains only the framework-res file. I use the metamorph plugin on G.O.T's OR to theme the apps (contacts, mms, music player...)

New battery icons snapshot

You can download it from here!!!

And here is the Metamorph for G.O.T Open Recovery to theme the apps (contacts, phone,...)

Note
If you don´t like the battery and data transit icons you can replace them for this

Just replace the files in \system\framework\framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi with the ones inside the attached .rar

Hope you like it!

How can i flash the rar file that you leaved here? i've downloaded the GOT OR but i can¡t see the option. Thanks!

LuisLAN

Jul 26, 2011
How can i flash the rar file that you leaved here? i've downloaded the GOT OR but i can¡t see the option. Thanks!

You need to extract the content of the rar on sdcard/openrecovery/addons/metamorph/
Then boot into recovery and select: Stock GOT fetures menu>theme menu>OR Metamorph Menu>Install Theme>ICSMetamorph>yes

~Issac

Feb 14, 2011
I'm using it right now, but i can´t take all the credit for it since all i did was replace some of the png on @Sileshn´s HoneyComb theme.

If you want it i can upload it so you can use it too.

P.D.:
The update contains only the framework-res file. I use the metamorph plugin on G.O.T's OR to theme the apps (contacts, mms, music player...)

New battery icons snapshot

You can download it from here!!!

And here is the Metamorph for G.O.T Open Recovery to theme the apps (contacts, phone,...)

Note
If you don´t like the battery and data transit icons you can replace them for this

Just replace the files in \system\framework\framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi with the ones inside the attached .rar

Hope you like it!

hi,
I just want to ask a question, how can i use theMetamorph for G.O.T Open Recovery????

thank you so much:eek:

Quentin himself

May 5, 2009
Hi all,

Just have to make a website for my studies and i'm searching for a while for the image (black background with blue stripes) that is behind the app icons in the ICS Status Bar. Can't find it, and i want it to make it my background image. Can anyone send or give it to me?

Sorry for bad English (i had no english course since 6 months :/) and the off-topic.

Thx you.

S

sileshnair

Hi all,

Just have to make a website for my studies and i'm searching for a while for the image (black background with blue stripes) that is behind the app icons in the ICS Status Bar. Can't find it, and i want it to make it my background image. Can anyone send or give it to me?

Sorry for bad English (i had no english course since 6 months :/) and the off-topic.

Thx you.

That's a .9 png. See if it the one i have attached.

Attachments

• search_plate_browser.9.png
    search_plate_browser.9.png
    631 bytes · Views: 94

Quentin himself

May 5, 2009
Wierd thing, i was not able to see my comments.

Thanks Sileshn, it is the one i search. Maybe i found it but i don't realize because in ICS it's square and here, rectangle ?

Thank you. As fast as always :)

Last edited:
S

sileshnair

Thread may be closed by any mod. FM is over, so no need to maintain this anymore.

Thanks to everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

kassipopassi

Jul 3, 2011
hey mate, could you please reupload the gingerbread-theme? without battery-icon...would be very nice!
thanks!

ZMaissi

May 22, 2009
Miami
LG V20
LG V30S
Thank you very much for your themes, they're lovely!!!

Please, can you re-upload your "Twisted Inception" with % theme again?

Thx a lot in advance, great work!

savezia

May 19, 2010
Can you please share the stock theme? Thank you very much!!

Sent from my Milestone using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you sileshn !

I download and tested GB, it works greate.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk
    @sileshn: great work, good that you keep it up (especially as the FM-updates need you to rework everything over and over again :)

Just one question: is there a chance that you'll be including the new "Statusbar PowerWidget"-icons in the Revolution-theme?
    The Revolution-icons are great but just have one flaw: I mostly use my phone with the lowest possible screen brightness (because I'm mostly indoor :) ), but this way the deactivated icons can hardly be seen, so I end up tapping on the screen trying to find the right one: ("GPS? no, I wanted brightness, oh, shoot, deactivated WLAN, etc. etc." ;) )
    So why do you this little work by your self?
    [Edit]
    here ist a full Howto change SamsungPowerWidgetIcons :)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=16237521#post16237521

[/edit]

Sent from my Milestone using XDA App
    Ice Cream Sandwich

This is a theme i put together using the honeycomb theme by @sileshnair and changing most of the .png for the ones in this theme for CM7 made by @sonnysekhon.
    All the credits are for them.

Hope you like it and want to ask if any of you wants to help with the proble showed in the next screen capture. In the highlighted area should be the time and date of the call but the text is black and i don't know how to change it to white.

Also THIS looks very awesome, the files are made for CM7 by @ZduneX25 and i don´t know if it can be ported to the FroyoMOD.

ics_sb_layout_by_zdunex25-d4dqb1o.png

What do you all think?