[Q] Question about sprint S3 data

Search This thread

angelofdooms

Oct 29, 2013
I was wondering if there was a way to completely delete or remove Mobile Network off the phone using root browser or whatever, or turning my rooted Sprint Galaxy s3 into a WIFI only Device, where at the top it only shows WIFI not Networks. if this makes any sense. I Dont have Service on this phone.

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

I was wondering if there was a way to completely delete or remove Mobile Network off the phone using root browser or whatever, or turning my rooted Sprint Galaxy s3 into a WIFI only Device, where at the top it only shows WIFI not Networks. if this makes any sense. I Dont have Service on this phone.

with an Xposed module i believe even in TW roms you can hide the WiFi icon itself but idk about completely removing it

angelofdooms

Oct 29, 2013
Basically what I'm trying to do is to make my galaxy s3 WiFi only device. I managed to remove the activation stuff off, now I'm trying to see if I can completely remove the data bars and stuff. I know you said with a Rom I should be able to do something is there a particular mod or rom you would recommend for this. I have use vanity, Pac rom and hellfire but I'm finding that the rooms are overheating my phone. Right now I'm running stocked rooted 4.4.2 odexed

On a custom AOSP ROM you can..... On TW roms you can probably go into airplane mode but keep wifi on, and it should work the same.

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Basically what I'm trying to do is to make my galaxy s3 WiFi only device. I managed to remove the activation stuff off, now I'm trying to see if I can completely remove the data bars and stuff. I know you said with a Rom I should be able to do something is there a particular mod or rom you would recommend for this. I have use vanity, Pac rom and hellfire but I'm finding that the rooms are overheating my phone. Right now I'm running stocked rooted 4.4.2 odexed

try CarbonRom latest build or you can ask on http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2634672 the thread here if you can do that since CarbonRom is one of the most customizable roms

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    On a custom AOSP ROM you can..... On TW roms you can probably go into airplane mode but keep wifi on, and it should work the same.

try CarbonRom latest build or you can ask on http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2634672 the thread here if you can do that since CarbonRom is one of the most customizable roms