is it possible to root allwinner a23

Search This thread

jean_pulbere

Mar 11, 2014
Const Angeles
Hello ...i have an allwinner a23 to ..... model : A70h or polaris_70h and is rooted.

The problem i have is that it stuck on android boot logo after i booted in recovery and restored factory reset. Last time when it crushed i was able to restored from factory reset but this time i did clear cache partition and after i do factory reset....and ..no boot , is booting till android logo and in this point.......rest forever ::(((((( Can anyone know how to flash new jb 4.2.2 rom for this tablet ???? pls ..any help apreciate!!

costygsm2

Dec 29, 2005
www.gsmcool.net
Hello ...i have an allwinner a23 to ..... model : A70h or polaris_70h and is rooted.

The problem i have is that it stuck on android boot logo after i booted in recovery and restored factory reset. Last time when it crushed i was able to restored from factory reset but this time i did clear cache partition and after i do factory reset....and ..no boot , is booting till android logo and in this point.......rest forever ::(((((( Can anyone know how to flash new jb 4.2.2 rom for this tablet ???? pls ..any help apreciate!!

i repaired your tablet at my gsm service :) more attention next time :D
www.facebook.com/servicegsm

Top Liked Posts