[Q] [Poll] Which version of Android are you running as your daily driver?

Which version of Android are you running as your daily driver?

• Ice Cream Sandwich with sprinkles on top.

Votes: 36 55.4%
  • A stable, fully functional Gingerbread, of course.

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • I've found no reason to upgrade. Froyo for me.

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
AOKP build 31 on my galaxy nexus and I'm using my 4.0.4 aosp build that's not released on my g2x :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

I say release it so we can try it and whoever complains gets banned.

Running owains with harsh kernel as my dd. Gonna run apocalypse tomorrow ans use it for a week.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

thehumble1

May 30, 2008
NMI
Google Nexus 4
I'm surprised to not see more people running Hellfire Roms. Also, what's this talk about ICS instability? It's a bit more of a hassle than GB-based ROMS, but I just can't go back after using the phone, contacts, messaging and Gmail apps. The jump is sizable.

Hellfire Sandwich

Icanthelplt90

Jun 3, 2011
Southern, WI
Weapon 3.0 R1 with faux's kernel,

Best Rom by far, i love the stability. But i will agree with the point of not switching because of the phone & contacts layout with ICS, its absolutley beautiful how it all comes together.

fortunejr

Jan 26, 2011
Tried ICS Roms when they first came out but then I liked the multiple toggles of MIUI so I switch back but...came back to ICS after..

Team Kang's WhiteHawkx AOKP B31-CamFix
Harsh's 0604-3.0.26 Kernel
14+ Hours Battery Life

jmfixitman

Just out of curiosity, what is your daily driver?

They all seem to eat up the battery...

I liked Miui, sleek interface with lots of toggles, but very buggy. I tried Eagleblood ICS, AOKP, PhoenixBlood, and finally Hellfire ICS 1.6 which for me is by far the most stable and reliable. Of course thats with my phone, others may vary... With a few exceptions most eveything I need works on Hellfire, and I like ICS...

I also found that Weapon new Clip is the most stable and functional of the bunch. I have it on my wifes phone, and if shes not complaining it must be working good! :D

Alakratt

Aug 9, 2011
I'm using AOKP. At the time of writing I'm using the lasted which is build 31 -camerafix. Stable enough for daily use, and battery lasts a long time.

spitswap

Apr 8, 2012
I'm using EB 2.3.7

I've only had my G2X for about 11 days so I'm pretty new at this. Was on the stock ROM (2.3) for about 8 of those days. I read some bad stuff about G2X not being very stable but I haven't come across that so far. Only problem that consistently comes up for me is that its hard to move the leftmost tile sometimes in Words with Friends (and that is only sometimes).

Razorblood

Oct 22, 2009
I'm using Xboarder's Stock Tweaked 2.3.3 with my kitchen customizations. Auto Memory Optimizer set to Optimum. No Lag. Great stock feel and features.

Sent from my LG-P999

rotamerc

Mar 11, 2012
EaglesBlood latest with Faux's kernel. Can't let go of it till the issues are resolved with ICS. :(

Sent from my amazing G2x running EaglesBlood and Faux. :D

Ditto

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Hellfire Phoenix.. WiFi calling is a must.. Work out in the country

I couldn't use wi-fi calling with any rom, including stock, so I unlocked and switched carriers. Now I eat EGB ICS breakfast lunch and dinner.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HellFire Sandwich 1.6 FTW!!!! :D

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5