[Q] where to find CWM recovery for smartfren tab 7 [Hisense WM7]

Search This thread

darkjoger

Jan 9, 2013
Hi all,

this is my first thead and my first post in this forum. :highfive:

i have 7 inch tablet from "Hisense" with model number "WM7"

i already try to google for information regarding that device especially because i really love to install CWM recovery for that device, but so far i haven't find single clue about "Hisense WM7" except for result for local media and tabloid review

after using antutu benchmark i have new information that the tablet was made by "Wonder Media" and the device specification are very similar with "wonder media PRIZM WM8950"

using ARMv7 processor with 1200.0Mhz clock (CPU hardware WMT)
GPU MALI-400 GPU version OpenGl ES 2.0
RAM size 811.9MB (1GB)

could any one be kind and share information with me if you know any thing regarding installing ClockWorkMod recovery for this device

i can't attached screenshoot for the antutu detail information because i haven't post 10 post >.<

if i break any rules because my post please notify and i will be gladly to edit it.

best regard
dark_joger

Last edited:
Reactions: hardidian66

darkjoger

Jan 9, 2013
Unfortunately, less popular tablets with brand like Hisense will face the difficullity of finding custom recovery or custom firmware.

yup that's the main problem, bit confusing tough the brand "Hisense" but if i see the information trough antutu the brand was "Wondermedia"

keep waiting patiently for further info :victory:

anobettencourt

Oct 2, 2012
Hi all,

i already try to google for information regarding that device especially because i really love to install CWM recovery for that device, but so far i haven't find single clue about "Hisense WM7" except for result for local media and tabloid review

after using antutu benchmark i have new information that the tablet was made by "Wonder Media" and the device specification are very similar with "wonder media PRIZM WM8950"

RAM size 811.9MB (1GB)

could any one be kind and share information with me if you know any thing regarding installing ClockWorkMod recovery for this device

i can't attached screenshoot for the antutu detail information because i haven't post 10 post >.<

if i break any rules because my post please notify and i will be gladly to edit it.

best regard
dark_joger

Saya sudah cari kayake memang belum ada cwmnya, twrp jg belum support.

eddlinux

Jun 13, 2013
Jakarta
There's a TWRP instead CWM

Update for the first posting.

We have group in Facebook : Smartfren Andromax | New Tab 7 Community (HiSense product)

Please come to visit. We have supported by our active developers and also from all the members.

By the way, it's in Indonesian language (bahasa) mostly but don't worry to post or ask in English, as an International language.

I'm waiting for you there.

Regards,

Eddlinux

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

RAM size 811.9MB (1GB)

best regard
    dark_joger