i9100 problems - FORMAT PRELOAD or VIPE FACTORY RESET

Search This thread

uefi

Hi lads, i have huge problem with my i9100, so i wanna make some steps to make it better.

I have installed CM11 with CWM v6.0.4.7
When i try to make - wipe data factory-reset, CWM give me error E:unknown volume for path [/sd-ext]
When i try to format /preload CWM give me error E:format_volume: make_extf4fs failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p12 Error formatting /preload!

Something is not right.
I need to clear everything and start from beginning, I was thinking about installing a new krenel, then install some three file rom by ODIN.

What do you think ?
What should i do ?

Thanks in advence ..

Last edited:

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
Hi lads, i have huge problem with my i9100, so i wanna make some steps to make it better.

I have installed CM11 with CWM v6.0.4.7
When i try to make - wipe data factory-reset, CWM give me error E:unknown volume for path [/sd-ext]
When i try to format /preload CWM give me error E:format_volume: make_extf4fs failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p12 Error formatting /preload!

Something is not right.
I need to clear everything and start from beginning, I was thinking about installing a new krenel, then install some three file rom by ODIN.

What do you think ?
What should i do ?

Thanks in advence ..
change the recovery and then try

doctor_droid

Oct 29, 2012
Indore
uefi said:
Will you give me a link to the correct CWM ? Thanks

Flash philz kernel... It has cwm touch... And also a single click option to wipe everything...

Edit
Remember u wont be able.to directly install kitkat zip wid any cwm version less than 6044 ...just let me know are u able to do a complete wipe wid philz cwm touch

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts