[Q] [KatKiss 4.4.2 rev 019] Widgets disappear with Nova launcher

Search This thread

Speed-Star

Jun 24, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Hi community! :)
First of all, I want to thank Timduru. I'm using a fresh install of v19 stable of your rom on my TF101 and it is working great.

However, I have one small issue that bothers me:
With Nova Launcher as my default, from time to time all of my widgets on the homescreen are gone after booting. There is just a grey box as placeholder, and I have to tap it to restore the widget. (Like if you using a backup of a launcher and the widgets could not be restored)
This happened a couple of times now, but not after every boot. I was not able to reproduce this behavior. :(

Any clues what I could do?
Thanks.

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
23 is the best so far - no point trying to troubleshoot an old build, new builds are released to fix old problems

Make a Nandroid backup first, then you can always go back if you want to, but 23 is by far the best

Speed-Star

Jun 24, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Update: After testing a couple of days with version #23c of the rom, my problem is still there :crying:

Still with Nova Launcher my widgets disappear after startup from time to time. Everythin else is working great, so my guess is, that it has something to do with the launcher.
Anyone else is using nova or has similar problems?