[THEMES][TUTORIAL]Conquest: Singularity Themes

Search This thread

moonknightus

Mar 7, 2011
cooltext1589250177_zps626d060e.png

cooltext1589272325_zps3128a498.png

THEMES

RELEASE 9.4 THEMES
These themes require Conquest: Singularity 9.4 or higher and are not compatible with earlier releases with the exception of Holo KitKat, which is compatible with release 9 through 9.4.

HOLO KITKAT (DEFAULT)

HOLO BLUE

HOLO ORANGE

HOLO PURPLE

HONEYCOMB INSPIRATION

TOUCHWIZ

RELEASE 8-8.5 THEMES
These themes require Conquest: Singularity 8 through 8.5 and are not compatible with earlier or later releases.

RELEASE 7.1/7.2 THEMES
These themes require Conquest: Singularity 7.1 or 7.2 and are not compatible with the original 7 release.

RELEASE 7 THEMES
These themes require Conquest: Singularity are only compatible with the original 7 release.

Last edited:

moonknightus

Mar 7, 2011
FAQ

Q: How do I apply a theme?
A:
Download your theme of choice and place the .QRT file on your phone's internal or external storage. If the file downloaded is not a .QRT file, it is likely an archive; in this case, extract the .QRT from the archive and place it on your phone's internal or external storage. Launch Quantum Themer and choose "Select Theme." Browse to where you have stored your theme and select it. Select "Apply." The phone will display a prompt asking if you want to reboot to recovery to apply. When you reboot to recovery, the theme is applied automatically and will reboot -- also automatically -- back into the themed system. If you choose not to reboot, your theme will be applied the next time you reboot into recovery.

Q: Can I request a theme?
A:
Yes, but don't expect me to make it. I highly encourage you to look at the tutorial in post #3 as well as the links at the end of that post to learn how to make the theme yourself.

Q: Will you be making a theming tutorial?
A:
Already done. See post #3.

Q: Why did my theme change after I installed the latest update?
A:
With any update, the theme gets automatically reverted to default to avoid an inconsistent theme. You will need to re-apply your theme of choice after applying an update release.

Q: Why do I get an error message when I try to flash a theme in recovery?
A:
Themes are not flashable. See the first question in this post.

Q: I have a custom boot animation on my phone. How do I stop the theme system from applying an included boot animation?
A:
You will have to remove the bootanimation.zip from the inside of the theme archive.

Last edited:

moonknightus

Mar 7, 2011
THEME TUTORIAL

Let me make clear that this tutorial is written for Windows. While the procedure may be similar on other operating systems, I use Windows to make my themes as I find the tools available for this task on other operating systems to be cumbersome and unintuitive.

What will you need in order to start making themes for Conquest?
  • apktool (I recommend the latest 2.0 beta) and the knowledge of how to use it.
  • A file archiving/compression program. I recommend 7-zip but any archiver that supports compressing to zip files should work fine.
  • An image editing program. I recommend Paint.NET but any image editor that supports indexed PNG with transparency should work fine.
  • Lots of patience
  • RECOMMENDED but not required: A file/folder comparison tool, such as WinDiff or WinMerge.

What files/apps can you theme?
The VillainROM Theme System is extremely versatile. It themes apps by replacing files within a compiled apk. This means that you can theme virtually any app/apk on the phone, including user apps. I recommend limiting your theming to:
  • /system/framework/framework-res.apk
  • /system/framework/twframework-res.apk
  • /system/priv-app/Keyguard.apk
  • /system/priv-app/SecSettings.apk
  • /system/priv-app/SystemUI.apk

As of release 8.4, these are the only files that get restored when the theme is reverted to default and so are the only files that I support theming.

STEP 1: Create your working folder
The internal structure of the qrt (QuantumThemer Theme File) is as follows:
WORKING FOLDER -- Your working folder. Name it whatever you want.
WORKING FOLDER\Preview.png -- A preview image for your theme.
WORKING FOLDER\system -- Subfolders in here are to be applied to the /system folder on the phone.
WORKING FOLDER\system\Preview.png -- Another copy of the preview image.
WORKING FOLDER\system\framework -- Theming elements for apks in the /system/framework folder on the phone.
WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app -- Theming elements for apks in the /system/priv-app folder on the phone.

Within each of the subfolders inside of the system folder (framework, priv-app), you'll need to create another folder for each of the APKs that you want to theme. For example, if you are only theming framework-res.apk, you'll need to create a folder named "framework-res.apk" within the system/framework folder. If you are theming both framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk, you'll need to create the above folder as well as a folder named "SystemUI.apk" within the system/priv-app folder.

All folder names are case sensitive and the only two folders that should ever be in the system/framework folder would be "framework-res.apk" and/or "twframework-res.apk" as these are the only two supported files that exist in that folder on the phone.

STEP 2: Decompile your desired APK
The next step is to decompile the file that you want to theme. This is important as certain files that can be themed don't exist in a compiled APK so using apktool, decompile your desired APK. For this example, we'll use SystemUI.apk. I recommend making two copies of the decompiled APK folder for comparison later.

STEP 3: Start theming
Now it's time to get creative. You can recolor, edit, or replace virtually anything in the apk. Inside of the decompiled APK folder, you'll find a res folder. Inside of the res folder, you'll find various other folders. I recommend sticking primarily with the "color," various "drawable," and various "layout" folders.

For extra theming you can also jump into one of the "values" folders and edit "colors.xml," "dimens.xml," and "styles.xml." If you've ever looked into a compiled APK file, you'll notice that not only do these files not exist, but there are no "values" folders. I'll talk about that later.

Something to remember when it comes to PNG files is that there are two kinds of PNG files in an APK: standard and patch9. Patch9 PNGs are designed to be smoothly scalable to different sizes, thus eliminating resizing artifacts present when a standard PNG is stretched across a larger area. The caveat is if you're replacing a patch9 file, try to make sure you replace it with another patch9 file with similar properties or the scaling might be off. Some scales are built into the smali code and some just scale to wrap the content. If you're editing/recoloring a patch9 file, stay away from the borders. The 1-pixel wide/tall border on all 4 sides of the PNG must remain solid black (HTML color code #000000) or solid red (HTML color code #FF0000).

Text colors are typically controlled either by an XML file in the "colors" folder, by a value in a "colors.xml" file located in one of the values folders, by a value/style in a "styles.xml" file in one of the values folders, or by an XML in one of the layout folders. Recoloring text and various other UI elements can require a lot of trial and error, this is where the patience comes in.

STEP 4: Create a list of modded files and recompile
Next you'll need a list of the files that you've modified. You can either do this by creating a running list of the files and what subfolder they're located in as you go or use a folder comparison program to diff out the modded files. A good comparison program should give you the option to export a list of files that are different.

Once you have your list of changed files, use apktool to compile your modded APK folder. Many guides to apktool will also tell you to re-sign the resulting APK. That's not necessary here.

STEP 5: Extract the modded files from the new APK
At this point, you'll refer to your list of changed files and use an archiver to extract them from the APK. The folder structure must match that of the decompiled APK exactly. If your list of modded files includes anything from one of the various "values" folders, you'll need to extract the resources.arsc file from the root of the APK file.

For the tutorial, let's assume that we changed the layout of the carrier label (layout\carrier_label.xml), replaced the alarm notification icon (drawable-sw360dp-xhdpi\stat_sys_alarm.png), recolored the notification drawer pressed handle PNG (drawable-xhdpi\status_bar_close_on.9.png), and changed the status bar clock text color (values\colors.xml).

In this example, your folder structure would be:

WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res
WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-sw360dp-xhdpi
WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-sw360dp-xhdpi\stat_sys_alarm.png
WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi
WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi\status_bar_close_on.9.png
WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res\layout
WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res\layout\carrier_label.xml
WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\resources.arsc

STEP 6: Create, test, and share theme
When you're done creating your mods for all of the apps/apks that you want modded, it's time to create a test theme. You'll need to create a dummy Preview.png file (or use one from an existing theme) and place it in the "WORKING FOLDER" and "WORKING FOLDER\system" folders. After you've done that, compress everything in the "WORKING FOLDER" into a zip file and rename the .zip extension to a .qrt extension. Push your test theme to your phone and try it out. If anything isn't right, repeat the above steps to correct it and test again until you get it just the way you want it. When you have everything the way you want it, take a screenshot to replace the Preview.png file in your theme and re-compress it to a zip file (remembering to change the extension to .qrt) and share it as you see fit.

FURTHER REFERENCES
  • QuantumThemer -- The original thread for QuantumThemer (my version is heavily modified, but the principle remains the same). Check here for a sample theme/preview and other information if you want to know how the theme system works.
  • VillainTheme -- The VillainROM Theme System thread. More sample themes and additional information on how the theming system works.
  • @radley's Patch9 guide -- a very well-written guide on how patch9 PNGs work.

Last edited:

wetbiker7

Aug 12, 2011
Awesome. I'm glad you decided to make a few more themes. They are definitely a nice addition.

Sent from a Singularity Within the Space Time Continium. Behold My S3!

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT
issues w/zip...could be me....

Mr. Moonknightus,

I have yet to have any issues what so ever with any of the Zips for Conquest Singularity (which i have been following an Zippin' for some time now)...
However, I have had a few issues with the "THEME" zips. Only wanted to test 2 of them, and settle on 1. When 7.0 came out, I downloaded a theme, well actually just tried. Then I had came back and you had the 7.1 Conquest zips (the update I should say) So I of course I did the update to 7.1. At the time I did notice that you had different themes now ( 7.1 an greater, the other is for 7.0 and less) ... So I checked them out. Am only looking at 2, and settle on one of them after testing.

Now the actual meat of this, is I downloaded the 2 themes ( "Holo" Blue and the "Touch wiz") (OH, I use Philz Recovery, and have the latest build)
NOW, in recovery, I flash the zip, and it ends up "aborting" the flash of either zip for the themes. (Yes, I always check the MD5 or what ever other formatted key) . I have came back today, just for a look see, WOW, 7.2... of course I grabbed that. Went back to Theme thread and again downloaded them, checked them, and again, tried to flash. receive same issue trying to flash them...Aborted. came back to "AndroidFileHost", and, signed in, then went and did it all again today ( morning of16.08.14) and I still receive same issue. Aborted

Me apologize for being long winded, however anytime I have an issue, and ask for help/guidance, best to give as much info as possible!!!
what could i be doing wrong? Did go through and tried it a few more times, (noticed on a page, X for signature verify, no X dont look for it.
Not too sure if anyone had any of the same. DO noticed only 2nd person to reply on the proper thread, but did not see anything like this over on the ROM thread, only a quick look see though.

THANK YOU so very much for putting in so much time and real effort with these Roms.

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Hi!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53207577

Q: How do I apply a theme?
A:
Download your theme of choice and place the QRT file on your phone's internal storage (not the external SD card). Launch Quantum Themer and choose "Select Theme." Browse to where you have stored your theme and select it. Select "Apply." The phone will display a prompt asking if you want to reboot to recovery to apply. When you reboot to recovery, the theme is applied automatically and will reboot -- also automatically -- back into the themed system. If you choose not to reboot, your theme will be applied the next time you reboot into recovery.

Recovery FLASHABLE version now posted near the bottom of the first post of the 3Minit Battery Mod for Conquest-Singularity and both Stock ND8 and NDC with 1000+ animated battery icons..

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! ??? & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot
senygy6y.jpg

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v7.0, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: wetbiker7
just being polite

Gee Missy, thanks for the help.
OH this might be better... MR. , Mister

Anyway thanks for that. Had major knee work yesterday... somewhat feeling GOOOOD this morning. PLUS, i know that it read something about themes, but I do believe that was to say "Hey I am not themeing this like that " or something to that effect.
Hence the reason I came over here!!
also , can say that have read about the Quantum theme-er... could be nice a real kool apk to have!

ok, time to flash that on the 7.2 i did earlier, as was as time for more darn meds !! Again, thank you

8 baby!!! *8*

theme... At present time, just did the update to 8 (which BTW seems awesome, do have a Q or 2 but IS awesome ROM )

Staying on track... I can say I looked though what was there, and DID change to Holo Blue... (Nice, tink i like it the best)

Will report back with better details... Still need to do the T.B. zip, and Relink ext 2, .... when all is well, will look back into the details.

(thought something was going on, could not do any themes a few days ago...no mater witch way i tried..Don't mind waiting )

moonknightus

Mar 7, 2011
theme... At present time, just did the update to 8 (which BTW seems awesome, do have a Q or 2 but IS awesome ROM )

Staying on track... I can say I looked though what was there, and DID change to Holo Blue... (Nice, tink i like it the best)

Will report back with better details... Still need to do the T.B. zip, and Relink ext 2, .... when all is well, will look back into the details.

(thought something was going on, could not do any themes a few days ago...no mater witch way i tried..Don't mind waiting )

For best results, post questions about themes here, and general questions about the ROM in the main Conquest thread.

D

Deleted member 5241571

Really diggin all of the themes. My favorite so far seems to be TouchWiz, followed by Holo Orange & Purple. Very nice job. =)

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Really diggin all of the themes. My favorite so far seems to be TouchWiz, followed by Holo Orange & Purple. Very nice job. =)

I can see myself making a theme for this eventually. For now I'm using TouchWiz.

Recovery FLASHABLE version now posted near the bottom of the first post of the 3Minit Battery Mod for Conquest-Singularity and both Stock ND8 and NDC with 1000+ animated battery icons..

Charging still shot
senygy6y.jpg

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v7.0, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

D

Deleted member 5241571

I can see myself making a theme for this eventually. For now I'm using TouchWiz.

Charging still shot
senygy6y.jpg

I'm considering doing a Pink Theme. :]

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Variety is good!

Charging still shot
senygy6y.jpg

bob-st

Jan 14, 2011
Okeechobee Florida
The following two Theme links are incorrect:

The Singularity-9-Holo-Orange Link Points to the Singularity-9-Holo-Purple Zip File

And

The Singularity-9-Holo-Purple Link Points to the Singularity-8-Holo-Purple Zip File

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

My wife would like a pink theme. :good:

moonknightus

Mar 7, 2011
The following two Theme links are incorrect:

The Singularity-9-Holo-Orange Link Points to the Singularity-9-Holo-Purple Zip File

And

The Singularity-9-Holo-Purple Link Points to the Singularity-8-Holo-Purple Zip File

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

My wife would like a pink theme. :good:

Fixed the links. I'll consider a pink theme but it probably won't be like the ones that are available now. I'm working on a custom theme somewhat based on the default theme.

----------------------------------------------------

The Honeycomb Inspiration theme has been updated for compatibility with update 9.1 due to signal layout tweaks. The other themes are unaffected and the updated H.I. theme is still compatible with the original 9 release.

Last edited:

bob-st

Jan 14, 2011
Okeechobee Florida
Fixed the links. I'll consider a pink theme but it probably won't be like the ones that are available now. I'm working on a custom theme somewhat based on the default theme.

----------------------------------------------------

The Honeycomb Inspiration theme has been updated for compatibility with update 9.1 due to signal layout tweaks. The other themes are unaffected and the updated H.I. theme is still compatible with the original 9 release.

Getting a "404 not found" error on the Honeycomb Inspiration theme link :(

Edit: The TouchWiz theme link points to the Honeycomb Inspiration theme.

Hey Moon... Get some sleep. You're working too much :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cooltext1589250177_zps626d060e.png

cooltext1589272325_zps3128a498.png

THEMES

RELEASE 9.4 THEMES
    These themes require Conquest: Singularity 9.4 or higher and are not compatible with earlier releases with the exception of Holo KitKat, which is compatible with release 9 through 9.4.

HOLO KITKAT (DEFAULT)

HOLO BLUE

HOLO ORANGE

HOLO PURPLE

HONEYCOMB INSPIRATION

TOUCHWIZ

RELEASE 8-8.5 THEMES
    These themes require Conquest: Singularity 8 through 8.5 and are not compatible with earlier or later releases.

RELEASE 7.1/7.2 THEMES
    These themes require Conquest: Singularity 7.1 or 7.2 and are not compatible with the original 7 release.

RELEASE 7 THEMES
    These themes require Conquest: Singularity are only compatible with the original 7 release.

THEME TUTORIAL

Let me make clear that this tutorial is written for Windows. While the procedure may be similar on other operating systems, I use Windows to make my themes as I find the tools available for this task on other operating systems to be cumbersome and unintuitive.

What will you need in order to start making themes for Conquest?
    • apktool (I recommend the latest 2.0 beta) and the knowledge of how to use it.
    • A file archiving/compression program. I recommend 7-zip but any archiver that supports compressing to zip files should work fine.
    • An image editing program. I recommend Paint.NET but any image editor that supports indexed PNG with transparency should work fine.
    • Lots of patience
    • RECOMMENDED but not required: A file/folder comparison tool, such as WinDiff or WinMerge.

What files/apps can you theme?
    The VillainROM Theme System is extremely versatile. It themes apps by replacing files within a compiled apk. This means that you can theme virtually any app/apk on the phone, including user apps. I recommend limiting your theming to:
    • /system/framework/framework-res.apk
    • /system/framework/twframework-res.apk
    • /system/priv-app/Keyguard.apk
    • /system/priv-app/SecSettings.apk
    • /system/priv-app/SystemUI.apk

As of release 8.4, these are the only files that get restored when the theme is reverted to default and so are the only files that I support theming.

STEP 1: Create your working folder
    The internal structure of the qrt (QuantumThemer Theme File) is as follows:
    WORKING FOLDER -- Your working folder. Name it whatever you want.
    WORKING FOLDER\Preview.png -- A preview image for your theme.
    WORKING FOLDER\system -- Subfolders in here are to be applied to the /system folder on the phone.
    WORKING FOLDER\system\Preview.png -- Another copy of the preview image.
    WORKING FOLDER\system\framework -- Theming elements for apks in the /system/framework folder on the phone.
    WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app -- Theming elements for apks in the /system/priv-app folder on the phone.

Within each of the subfolders inside of the system folder (framework, priv-app), you'll need to create another folder for each of the APKs that you want to theme. For example, if you are only theming framework-res.apk, you'll need to create a folder named "framework-res.apk" within the system/framework folder. If you are theming both framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk, you'll need to create the above folder as well as a folder named "SystemUI.apk" within the system/priv-app folder.

All folder names are case sensitive and the only two folders that should ever be in the system/framework folder would be "framework-res.apk" and/or "twframework-res.apk" as these are the only two supported files that exist in that folder on the phone.

STEP 2: Decompile your desired APK
    The next step is to decompile the file that you want to theme. This is important as certain files that can be themed don't exist in a compiled APK so using apktool, decompile your desired APK. For this example, we'll use SystemUI.apk. I recommend making two copies of the decompiled APK folder for comparison later.

STEP 3: Start theming
    Now it's time to get creative. You can recolor, edit, or replace virtually anything in the apk. Inside of the decompiled APK folder, you'll find a res folder. Inside of the res folder, you'll find various other folders. I recommend sticking primarily with the "color," various "drawable," and various "layout" folders.

For extra theming you can also jump into one of the "values" folders and edit "colors.xml," "dimens.xml," and "styles.xml." If you've ever looked into a compiled APK file, you'll notice that not only do these files not exist, but there are no "values" folders. I'll talk about that later.

Something to remember when it comes to PNG files is that there are two kinds of PNG files in an APK: standard and patch9. Patch9 PNGs are designed to be smoothly scalable to different sizes, thus eliminating resizing artifacts present when a standard PNG is stretched across a larger area. The caveat is if you're replacing a patch9 file, try to make sure you replace it with another patch9 file with similar properties or the scaling might be off. Some scales are built into the smali code and some just scale to wrap the content. If you're editing/recoloring a patch9 file, stay away from the borders. The 1-pixel wide/tall border on all 4 sides of the PNG must remain solid black (HTML color code #000000) or solid red (HTML color code #FF0000).

Text colors are typically controlled either by an XML file in the "colors" folder, by a value in a "colors.xml" file located in one of the values folders, by a value/style in a "styles.xml" file in one of the values folders, or by an XML in one of the layout folders. Recoloring text and various other UI elements can require a lot of trial and error, this is where the patience comes in.

STEP 4: Create a list of modded files and recompile
    Next you'll need a list of the files that you've modified. You can either do this by creating a running list of the files and what subfolder they're located in as you go or use a folder comparison program to diff out the modded files. A good comparison program should give you the option to export a list of files that are different.

Once you have your list of changed files, use apktool to compile your modded APK folder. Many guides to apktool will also tell you to re-sign the resulting APK. That's not necessary here.

STEP 5: Extract the modded files from the new APK
    At this point, you'll refer to your list of changed files and use an archiver to extract them from the APK. The folder structure must match that of the decompiled APK exactly. If your list of modded files includes anything from one of the various "values" folders, you'll need to extract the resources.arsc file from the root of the APK file.

For the tutorial, let's assume that we changed the layout of the carrier label (layout\carrier_label.xml), replaced the alarm notification icon (drawable-sw360dp-xhdpi\stat_sys_alarm.png), recolored the notification drawer pressed handle PNG (drawable-xhdpi\status_bar_close_on.9.png), and changed the status bar clock text color (values\colors.xml).

In this example, your folder structure would be:

WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res
    WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-sw360dp-xhdpi
    WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-sw360dp-xhdpi\stat_sys_alarm.png
    WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi
    WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi\status_bar_close_on.9.png
    WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res\layout
    WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\res\layout\carrier_label.xml
    WORKING FOLDER\system\priv-app\SystemUI.apk\resources.arsc

STEP 6: Create, test, and share theme
    When you're done creating your mods for all of the apps/apks that you want modded, it's time to create a test theme. You'll need to create a dummy Preview.png file (or use one from an existing theme) and place it in the "WORKING FOLDER" and "WORKING FOLDER\system" folders. After you've done that, compress everything in the "WORKING FOLDER" into a zip file and rename the .zip extension to a .qrt extension. Push your test theme to your phone and try it out. If anything isn't right, repeat the above steps to correct it and test again until you get it just the way you want it. When you have everything the way you want it, take a screenshot to replace the Preview.png file in your theme and re-compress it to a zip file (remembering to change the extension to .qrt) and share it as you see fit.

FURTHER REFERENCES
    • QuantumThemer -- The original thread for QuantumThemer (my version is heavily modified, but the principle remains the same). Check here for a sample theme/preview and other information if you want to know how the theme system works.
    • VillainTheme -- The VillainROM Theme System thread. More sample themes and additional information on how the theming system works.
    • @radley's Patch9 guide -- a very well-written guide on how patch9 PNGs work.
    Basic theming tutorial has been added to the first page.
    All themes have been updated for compatibility with Conquest: Singularity 9.

Along with this, I present:

HONEYCOMB INSPIRATION

Download: Singularity 9 Honeycomb Inspiration

The theme is based primarily on Android 3.0 a.k.a. Honeycomb with elements of KitKat recolored to match.
    Themes have been updated with compatibility for new 8 series. Please redownload and apply after updating to Conquest 8