Crazy Phone Conspiraciesas

Search This thread

ertDeath

Aug 8, 2011
Charleston
Lets hear some theories as to what the evil companies who sell us our phones are really doing with all the data we give them.

Such as my attic which now has my finger prints and that data could be shared with law enforcement potentially without my knowing consent as the tos could change at any moment really.

They could also be using my GPS data to tell when and how often I drive above the speed limit.

Any other ideas?

Posted from my phone

PS now they know I'm onto them

Alex530

Feb 19, 2010
Woodlone!
I heard that if they have suspicion of you breaking the law they can use your mic to listen to what your doing.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

T

twitch351

I heard that if they have suspicion of you breaking the law they can use your mic to listen to what your doing.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

If you're in the United States they can, it's called the "Patriot Act" :rolleyes: What's so patriotic about invasion of privacy?

-My signature is better than yours-

deliriousDroid

Dec 8, 2010
I heard that androids are actually tiny androids that are controlled by the goverment and will ultimately take over the world by imbeding themselfs into people and thus taking control of their bodies... true story bro:p

Sent from my SilverBullet 'HTCDesireZ running CM7'

Kiboe

Jul 20, 2011
Grand Island, Nebraska
If you're in the United States they can, it's called the "Patriot Act" :rolleyes: What's so patriotic about invasion of privacy?

they can turn on your webcam too! , hell, some other people are saying those new "Smart Meters" that the power company installs can link with your phone via bluetooth and send data out from phone calls.

T

twitch351

they can turn on your webcam too! , hell, some other people are saying those new "Smart Meters" that the power company installs can link with your phone via bluetooth and send data out from phone calls.

Fortunately for me, that won't happen if my bluetooth isn't turned on. By the way, just in case anyone was wondering, it's actually REALLY easy to hack someone who has bluetooth on.

sakai4eva

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The next iPhone will come with a blood test system that Steve Jobs can use to discover the person with a compatible kidney to go with the dysfunctional liver.

Reactions: Adeus666

ertDeath

Aug 8, 2011
Charleston
Fortunately for me, that won't happen if my bluetooth isn't turned on. By the way, just in case anyone was wondering, it's actually REALLY easy to hack someone who has bluetooth on.

I don't think so, I know its screamingly easy to decrypt the connection and that could be used to an extent, but to actually gain access when blue tooth requires user authentication.

Lets just say that if your hacked that way you only have one person to blame.

brilldoctor

Aug 6, 2010
I heard one where the device starts to break deliberately when the warantee ends

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App

Adeus666

Aug 20, 2011
they're downloading the contents of my brain over bluetooth, but they're only targeting the encrypted parts so i leave everything important unsecured :D

deliriousDroid

Dec 8, 2010
haha, I just noticed your spelling of conspicousies :p funny I didn't notice for so long

Sent from my SilverBullet 'HTCDesireZ running CM7'

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The next iPhone will come with a blood test system that Steve Jobs can use to discover the person with a compatible kidney to go with the dysfunctional liver.