[Q] About Rooting Micromax Canvas HD A116..

Search This thread

abizardholfar

Sep 2, 2013
Hi, I want to root my Micromax Canvas HD A116.. I checked many methods on internet to root my phone.. but i found this method easiest & safest.. That method is explained on a blog and in a youtube video tutorial.. All steps are same on both websites.. But there is a little difference.. That is- it is explained in blog just to install framaroot application and proceed with clicking on super su [found in framaroot app] but in video tutorial it is explained that first install super su from play store and then proceed with clicking on super su in framaroot app.. What is correct.. Should i install super su or not.. Please help.. I don't want to brick my phone..

I hope anyone of you will reply asap.. Thanks in advance..

Gaurav007

May 14, 2013
Hi, I want to root my Micromax Canvas HD A116.. I checked many methods on internet to root my phone.. but i found this method easiest & safest.. That method is explained on a blog and in a youtube video tutorial.. All steps are same on both websites.. But there is a little difference.. That is- it is explained in blog just to install framaroot application and proceed with clicking on super su [found in framaroot app] but in video tutorial it is explained that first install super su from play store and then proceed with clicking on super su in framaroot app.. What is correct.. Should i install super su or not.. Please help.. I don't want to brick my phone..

No need to install super su from play store

Luffy.d

Mar 9, 2014

try this
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=42263420&postcount=297