[ROM][ICS+ Aroma Instaler ] + [theme black] Atrix-AOKP-MIX 20/06/12

Search This thread

Anthony04x

Jan 18, 2012
yeah it is confusing...lol got to add them into the xml folder inside of the framework-res.apk replacing the ones already inside of it double click the res.apk it will open another directory, then navigate through the directory until you see xml folder, click it, then add those files updating the archive with each add in.. is a pain in the arse sometimes...lol...sorry if i confused you

So this is what I did..

I opened both frameworks on my PC with winrar and put the cm9 storage XML into the aopk framework Res apk and saved. I then went on my phone and reinstalled the rom, I have two internal storages and I can't download anything or save anything within my phone. I clicked external as SD card in aroma options. I have not fixed the mounts only cause I'm not sure where the files are. In storage it shows, internal internal and other storage, I want it like cm9 but Leo said he's not native with emmc and SD card. From here, what do you think I should do? I'm sorry if I'm being a pain :p:eek:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
So this is what I did..

I opened both frameworks on my PC with winrar and put the cm9 storage XML into the aopk framework Res apk and saved. I then went on my phone and reinstalled the rom, I have two internal storages and I can't download anything or save anything within my phone. I clicked external as SD card in aroma options. I have not fixed the mounts only cause I'm not sure where the files are. In storage it shows, internal internal and other storage, I want it like cm9 but Leo said he's not native with emmc and SD card. From here, what do you think I should do? I'm sorry if I'm being a pain :p:eek:

not being a pain let me see if i can get a zip to you ill pm it to you here in a few ill try to include the other mounts stuff too for ya

Reactions: Anthony04x

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
Thanks Spleef! You're awesome ;)

nah just helping where i can.. about to pm you already made the changes just got to upload it somewhere
uping to devhost will pm you the link in a few i cant test it so i dont know for certain it is going to fix your issue but is what i would do if i was fixing it for myself so its worth a shot at least i guess.... has 15 minutes to upload so ill pm ya when its ready

Last edited:

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
Should I revert to original # 37 aokp right now so the changes I made will go away?

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium HD app

yeah i would
i just added the edits into leonardos aroma so its going to be the whole enchilada i pm you... please dont share the link or the zip if someone else needs it they can pm me and ill do the same for them.... not sure if everyone knows or not but leonardo is on jokersax so for all intensive purposes hes apart of the team now..... so ive discontinued my building of aokp for the atrix leaving it for leo do work on ... but im here to offer my support and help as needed in whatever shape i can as long as leo is ok with it

Anthony04x

Jan 18, 2012
yeah i would
i just added the edits into leonardos aroma so its going to be the whole enchilada i pm you... please dont share the link or the zip if someone else needs it they can pm me and ill do the same for them.... not sure if everyone knows or not but leonardo is on jokersax so for all intensive purposes hes apart of the team now..... so ive discontinued my building of aokp for the atrix leaving it for leo do work on ... but im here to offer my support and help as needed in whatever shape i can as long as leo is ok with it

Sweet thanks a ton, you really helped me. I won't share it, if they ask I'll tell them to pm you. Are you gonna be making aokpcb and gummy?

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
Sweet thanks a ton, you really helped me. I won't share it, if they ask I'll tell them to pm you. Are you gonna be making aokpcb and gummy?

new aokpcb is already up gummy tomorrow then cna on sunday...lol im only stopping my aokp no sense in having two version when leo is doing such a good job of it already....oh yeah pm sent

Reactions: Anthony04x

luca5h

Mar 13, 2012
Df pba 09 what are this code? On the play store is impossible downlode the app.. help me

Inviato dal mio MB860 usando Tapatalk

casgti

Jan 14, 2009
Bahia Blanca
Anyone really knows HOW i can see/install missing apps on market?
I tried using standard 240dpi, or 260dpi, reseted market, or so, not worked.
Still facebook for example, or some games or apps, says "not compatible with your device" or something like ... is this because of DPI? because of ICS? or what?
only me having this problem?

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
Anyone really knows HOW i can see/install missing apps on market?
I tried using standard 240dpi, or 260dpi, reseted market, or so, not worked.
Still facebook for example, or some games or apps, says "not compatible with your device" or something like ... is this because of DPI? because of ICS? or what?
only me having this problem?

probably a mix of both try after setting you dpi back, force stop market, clear data from market, reboot into recovery and clear dalvick cache, then reboot and see if that cleared it up......you can also try the fix market options in rom control in the area where you change your dpi

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

summoner

Jun 8, 2006
Israel
www.pocket.co.il
2 More issues:

1. I find the volume on #37 lower than GB Roms - anyone have a solution?
2. Opera Browser won't run on #37 every way I tried. Anyone have success?
3. How do you activate BEATS sound?

Anthony04x

Jan 18, 2012
2 More issues:

1. I find the volume on #37 lower than GB Roms - anyone have a solution?
2. Opera Browser won't run on #37 every way I tried. Anyone have success?
3. How do you activate BEATS sound?

Beats is included in the System itself. Its already there, no need to do anything.

sunshine1982

Aug 6, 2009
Bakersfield, CA
I have the internal storage set as the main storage, but my camera stores pictures to the sdcard, is there a way to get the camera to save pictures to the emmc so i don't have to move them before i can use them other apps?

maDIEmG

Aug 11, 2011
I download it and tried it out but for me it didn't work to well. =/

After a few times the camera gave the message unable to connect then it doesn't seem to have support to play mkv/mp4 files which was a downer since I use it for those two reasons a lot, on the other hand it is a very nice looking rom and if you don't mind the glitch in the camera or mkv stuff you should try it. =)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Prepare yourself for the most customizable Rom for Atrix!​

aokptitleblue_1.png

downloads_4.png

[ROM] = LINK: AOKP Mix

[ROM] = LINK ALTERNATIVE:http://d-h.st/e7A -- #37a
    ==========

You like to use this rom? please give a click on "tanks"

installation_1.png

---Easy---

ps: do not do any cleaning before installing, AROMA does that for you!

changelog_2.png

AOKP site

#Mix:
    Added nav fingerprint (optional in installer aroma).
    updated all apps to # 38 (not the complete system, incompatibility WebCore, but not much difference, working on it).
    Adjustments build.prop.
    Updated kernels (faux 1.0, 1.3, 1.45, we can adjust voltage now).
    other minor updates.

#38:
    reverted tablet nav bar button padding change (back to stock ics padding now)
    fix SMS/BT crash bug when no msgs exist
    reworked lockscreen music layout to be cleaner
    fix ugly gradient on dark holo background
    added AOKP Tips widget
    added statusbar autohide for tablets (for apps that need full screen)
    added support for more lockscreen targets (2-8 options, your choice)
    cleaned up octo lockscreen layout
    fixed certain FCs with RC related to weather
    Mms: fixed stripping certain Polish characters
    decreased size of custom lockscreen apps to match other icons
    statusbar brightness enabled by default after you wipe (sliding thumb across statusbar to change brightness)
    added statusbar notification counter (RC > Statusbar General > Notification Counter)
    new AOKP boot animation from @rascarlo
    Out of range Bluetooth devices won't show up anymore in Settings
    Browser: added option to close all other tabs (besides current)
    Fixed data toggle
    Removed requirement to reboot when toggling keyboard switcher (IME switcher) in statusbar
    added nav bar widgets (to enable, go to nav bar settings > add toggle widgets as one of your nav bar actions/ long press actions, then add widgets -- be sure to add at least 2 for best experience)
    as always, tons of fixes for devices and other backend fixes!

#37a:
    *Add sms black
    *Add People black
    *Add Music Player black
    *Corrected volt.fstab, (Optional internal memory now works as sdcard)
    *Corrected some typos in the aroma.
    *Option All launchers corrected.

#37:

*Add Beats Sound (nice true bass)!!
    *GAPPS corrected;
    *Atualized ApexLauncher
    *Add buton hardware control Aroma Instaler
    Power Button = Enter
    Volume UP/Down = Navigation
    Capacitive butons (all) = Back
    *Add Torch app
    *Add DSP Manager

*Add support "themes"
    *Add dual mount sdcard (native)
    *Default instalation
    *Add 2 bootanimations
    BlueDroid, RAZR
    *Add options Sense Clock
    *Add black apps
    *Desk notes (widget)
    *tablet does not work, for now ...sorry
    *I can not remember

21/05/2012
    5.1c
    *Aroma Instaler;
    options:
    *Default Instalation
    *Custon Instalation
    *Non wipe
    *Full wipe
    *Three options of kernel 1.0Ghz; 1.3Ghz; 1.45Ghz -- thanks Joker.
    *Optimize GPS Location
    Africa; Asia; Europe; North América; Oceania; South América.
    *Three Options of Launcher
    Apex Launcher; Nova Launcher; Trebuchet Launcher.
    *Five Boot Animations
    TegraII; Galaxy Nexus; Cyanogenmod 9, Boot Matrix, Liquid HC.
    *Gapps
    *No Gapps
    *Keyboard Options
    AOKP Black Keyboard; AOKP Keyboard.
    *Sdcard
    Internal/External
    *Select UI on first inicialization
    TabletUI, SmartphoneUI
    Tweaks Build.prop
    Included option of install apps:
    Video Cam Illusion
    Multi Mount Sdcard
    Adobe Flash Player
    *Music Player
    CM9 Music; Google Player
    File Manager
    Genie Widget
    Google Gallery
    Black Calendar App
    Black Gmail App
    Black Google Reader App
    Black GoogleSky App (Market)
    Black PlusOne App
    Black Youtube App

09/05/12
    Bluesleep (sorry, now fixed, thanks Th3Bill).
    03/05/12
    Bluetooth shutdown
    Start-up tweaks
    Bússola

contribute_1.png

Donate to...
    I'M WARNING YOU!, I do not ask for donations, even for the original work is not mine, but it takes time and patience and risk of breaking my phone, I see that in 40 minutes after the upgrade, reached 200 downloads, this community is great!, this time I had no thanks??
    Learn to thank Him, or the devs here (and enthusiasts like me), we will do things just for us.
    Acknowledge the work of others, you find it easy to port a rom?, You find it easy to build a rom source? solve every problem that comes along with them? from what I saw in my post you tried ... without success .. think it was easy for me? no, not ..

I think what I say is not hard to do .. just thank, recognize those who make things happen around here ..
    OP please check inbox, fixes given for adb and usb mount :p

ok steven, I do not know how to thank you. :)
    you're fast!

I will do tomorrow, dating a bit .. lol

rom where you want this post! :)

ps: Android is a free man, enjoy the freedom of choice that google and XDA give you guys!

just do not forget to thank me and Steven, who is giving a great help!
    Hi Leo

Where can i donate brother?

hello, please, if you donate, donate to joker this guy is responsible for all this, always willing to help me, and I did not use the rom it, only the libs, is a great dev ..

ps: I'm very happy with just a thank you! :)
    updated

ok, Updated!! ;)