NBA Jam

Search This thread

Shawheim

Jun 15, 2010
The Star City
So I have had NBA Jam since it was released and it was just recently updated to work with my Note 3. Well my issue now is that it isn't compatible with the GPad. I have tried to contact EA over this but its harder to do than you would think. The game will install just fine but it gives an error when its time to download the data. Anyone have the same issue?

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

inFectious_1

Aug 12, 2011
Oklahoma City
So I have had NBA Jam since it was released and it was just recently updated to work with my Note 3. Well my issue now is that it isn't compatible with the GPad. I have tried to contact EA over this but its harder to do than you would think. The game will install just fine but it gives an error when its time to download the data. Anyone have the same issue?

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

What software version are you using? I have found the fix for 4.2.2 and its funny I just saw your post because I been working on trying to fix the problem on KitKat today.

If you are on 4.2.2 go into Settings > Aspect Ratio Correction > You then have to put a check in the box next to NBA Jams. This has actually fixed the issue for most of my E.A. games that said they were compatible but like you said they would download the extra fills.

I've only flashed my G Pad to 1 version of KitKat and it was a stock Rom. The problem was the Aspect option was no longer in settings, So I'm trying to figure this one out.