What happened to Knock Code?

Search This thread

Haxcid

Jul 16, 2010
Ventura
No reason to bully the guy for asking a valid question. I heard no one *****ing about the all the when is KK coming questions and threads... Why should the knock on update be any different. It is an important update that fixes an annoying flaw in a major feature for this phone. There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking when it is coming.

If the thread bugs you then don't read it. A simple "no ETA at this time" would suffice.

mjones73

Apr 5, 2010
North East, MD
No reason to bully the guy for asking a valid question. I heard no one *****ing about the all the when is KK coming questions and threads... Why should the knock on update be any different. It is an important update that fixes an annoying flaw in a major feature for this phone. There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking when it is coming.

If the thread bugs you then don't read it. A simple "no ETA at this time" would suffice.

The guy got his answer in the first response and still kept bumping the thread, I wouldn't exactly call the responses bullying.

Last edited:

Mazgula

Dec 18, 2013
Bullying is meanness with intent to be mean, there is none of that here. The problem I have with this is, even if I did know why would I post it in his thread? It'd be a pretty big info leak, I'd certainly want my own thread for it anyways. So this thread has in no way shape or form been constructive to information needed by BritishAndroid and myself.

Generally accepted practice in forums is to bump the older thread with no responses, especially if it's been within the past month or two.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's not in our current KK release and there is no ETA of when it will be available, bumping the thread isn't going to make it come faster...