Touch problem

Search This thread
Jul 3, 2013
Touch a problem in Sony z 1 if it worked 5 minutes to touch Ikhrbt will, for example, when the double character AD writes letter last note issuance system is the Kit Kat 4.4

Jul 3, 2013
Settings and then entered into the input language and then you reduce the speed of the cursor came reduce the work has a defect in touch, but sometimes you come back

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Settings and then entered into the input language and then you reduce the speed of the cursor came reduce the work has a defect in touch, but sometimes you come back

I heard about that time ago. The speed cursor have nothing to do with the Touch Screen so in your case is just placebo. I think you should try to calibrate the screen but you have to be rooted.

Reactions: abo.rayyan2013

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So you have touch screen issues, what's the problem? Go for replacement.
    A new device from the company that the problem occurred after you upgrade to System 4.4

Then revert it back to 4.3 an see if the problem persist. It's the first time I heard about touch issues with the latest FW. I had some problems on .290 but after .136 they gone, but still not Perfect.

I heard about that time ago. The speed cursor have nothing to do with the Touch Screen so in your case is just placebo. I think you should try to calibrate the screen but you have to be rooted.