Sim Card Question...

Search This thread

ronny71

Jan 2, 2012
Going to change from Sprint to TMobile...Sim card cums tomorrow...Im rooted running kit kat 4.4...Do i need to go back to stock to be able to set up new Sim Card...i was going to Odin back to MJ 14...Is it neccesary for me to do that...???:confused::confused::confused:

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Going to change from Sprint to TMobile...Sim card cums tomorrow...Im rooted running kit kat 4.4...Do i need to go back to stock to be able to set up new Sim Card...i was going to Odin back to MJ 14...Is it neccesary for me to do that...???:confused::confused::confused:

What ? Is your phone internationally unlocked and then domestically as well? And there is no going back to mj4

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

ronny71

Jan 2, 2012
So if u cant go back to stock what do u have to do to b able to use the sim card...???:confused::confused:

Is there a thread on here that explains the unlocking procedure to do this,,,???

Last edited:

ronny71

Jan 2, 2012
So if u cant go back to stock what do u have to do to b able to use the sim card...???:confused::confused:

Is there a thread on here that explains the unlocking procedure to do this,,,???

Ok i see where you have to go back to Sprint to unlock ...So so i have to bring it back to stock...If I cant go back to MJ 14...Then what can I take it back to,,,??? Would it be Stock unrooted with Kit Kat ??? If so whats the flashing procedure for that...???

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Ok i see where you have to go back to Sprint to unlock ...So so i have to bring it back to stock...If I cant go back to MJ 14...Then what can I take it back to,,,??? Would it be Stock unrooted with Kit Kat ??? If so whats the flashing procedure for that...???

Same as mj4 use Odin but use the nc5 tar

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2