kitkat with lg launcher

Search This thread

Ottonet

Sep 13, 2012
Milan
Hi. Is there any custom Rom kitkat with lg launcher and lg apps.,widgets?

This is one of those questions that deserve no reply.
I will be kind and remind you the first of xda rules: search before posting. Other users will certainly have more fantasy and will show it widely in the posts that will follow. I will sit back and enjoy the show. Until the thread is closed, I mean.

Inviato dal mio GT-P3110 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: gerciolisz

hurka11

Mar 18, 2010
I will be kind and remind you the first of xda rules: search before posting. Other users will certainly have more fantasy and will show it widely in the posts that will follow. I will sit back and enjoy the show. Until the thread is closed, I mean.

sorry for the stupid question

caesar170988

Aug 17, 2013
i think this is a very legitimate question .
if we like the stock look but need kitkat goodness , a 4.4.2 rom with stock features would be perfect .
i searched the development section and could only find Enox rom and Zaiben ( and since rc 9 zaiben is not stock anymore ) that are 4.1.2 so a 4.4.2 rom with stock feel would be great .

Flying_Bear

Jan 16, 2011
i think this is a very legitimate question .
if we like the stock look but need kitkat goodness , a 4.4.2 rom with stock features would be perfect .
i searched the development section and could only find Enox rom and Zaiben ( and since rc 9 zaiben is not stock anymore ) that are 4.1.2 so a 4.4.2 rom with stock feel would be great .

1. grab any 4.4.2 rom you prefer
2. grab https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thomassafca.theme.lgoptimus or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thomassafca.theme.lgoptimus.free
3. grab lg g2 launcher for aosp roms
4. ???
5. profit.

that's as close as you'll get to stock-looking 4.4.2 rom, unfortunately.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi. Is there any custom Rom kitkat with lg launcher and lg apps.,widgets?