[Q] Paranoid for Doogee MAX DG650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

alfauser

Jun 19, 2014
Hi!

Is it possible to install Paranoid on Doogee MAX DG650? Which stable version I can install? This will be my first time installing customized ROM to phone, so do i need to take any precausion measures?

Many thanks!

plegdroid

Recognized Contributor
Sep 15, 2011
Manchester, UK
Thanks for oyur reply!

Do you mean MTK means Mediatek?

Which customized ROM I can install, do you have any suggestions please?

Hiya matey. Yes mediatek. You're not realistically going to get a custom rom for your phone. At best you may get a modded stock rom. All the source code for your devise is closed source, as in mediatek will not share it openly for others to port custom roms with. If you can root it ,you maybe able to run xposed framework which will give you some custom features. But again being realistic I can't see you ever getting a custom rom for it unless mediatek make their source code public.:)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓒⓛⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ

Reactions: alfauser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for oyur reply!

Do you mean MTK means Mediatek?

Which customized ROM I can install, do you have any suggestions please?

Hiya matey. Yes mediatek. You're not realistically going to get a custom rom for your phone. At best you may get a modded stock rom. All the source code for your devise is closed source, as in mediatek will not share it openly for others to port custom roms with. If you can root it ,you maybe able to run xposed framework which will give you some custom features. But again being realistic I can't see you ever getting a custom rom for it unless mediatek make their source code public.:)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓒⓛⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ