Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Black

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

kitsVA

Jan 16, 2009
I think black looks cleaner as white is not having 100% white frame like X10 used to have but looks great on the back side ;-)

sony-xperia-s-nozomi-32gb.jpg

sony-xperia-s-nozomi-32gb.jpg

forzanerazzurri

Oct 4, 2009
Honestly one of the nicest phones ever designed. White for the girls, and black for the guys. Those are probably the targets too.

dp94

Feb 22, 2011
Linz
I'll buy in black.
Every phone I get is usually in black. :)

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

KUMAz

May 9, 2011
Tibro
I like how the display in black phones just melt in with the rest of the phone in a way that i dint find the white ones doing. I think the screen seems smaler when u have a white phone, and I like big screens :)

Gambler_3

Oct 30, 2011
If it's matte black then I'll choose black but if it's glossy black then I'll choose white over it any day.

jatt101

Apr 22, 2010
i was thinking of making this thread as well, im confused about which color i want to get myself too

floepie

Feb 28, 2006
Amsterdam
Maybe this should be transferred to the Xperia S forum now?

In any case, unlike most here I prefer the white one from the front as I like the contrast. But, I'm afraid there's too much white for my taste on the back.

As far as the black one goes, I don't think the bottom plastic part will blend nicely with the deep glossy black bezel surrounding the screen, as the plastic will just look a little "less black" and not very integrated if you know what I mean.

soldiers33

Nov 28, 2009
black is the best colour. Whie does look nice but you will get bored of it very easily and no way of changing it. I used to have x10 with both white and black housing but after 2 cdays with white i always ended up returning to black.

ArmorD

Sep 29, 2011
Helsinki
Black. I think white is more.. girlish. No offense :D

Black colour is better because, if it gets dirty/scratched, it will be harder to notice it. Especially when talking about those shiny covers.