Tons of market errors, 941 in particular.

Search This thread

chrisjm00

Jul 29, 2007
Nottingham, MD
Frustrating issue. I keep getting error 941 messages from market. Have cleared data and cache in market multiple times as well as uninstalling updates but to no avail. Has anyone experienced similar? Stock ROM/kernel but rooted.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

andrewpmoore

Nov 21, 2003
Leeds
www.rageconsulting.com
Frustrating issue. I keep getting error 941 messages from market. Have cleared data and cache in market multiple times as well as uninstalling updates but to no avail. Has anyone experienced similar? Stock ROM/kernel but rooted.

Seems to be happening to a lot of users. I've had lots of reports and tried to buy an app myself and got the same error.

thePWNIn8r

Mar 10, 2011
just bought an app and having the same issue...

my phone is stock (not even rooted) so that can't be the issue.

Last edited:

nono240

Jul 2, 2011

I'm a dev, and starting from today, I'm receiving A LOT of customer reporting the 941 error..... WTF Google?

chrisjm00

Jul 29, 2007
Nottingham, MD
At least I now know it isn't something that I did. On a related note, but not directly, could anyone try downloading picspeed wallpapers from the Play Store and tell me if you get an installation error, error -24 during install?

crackeyes

Feb 1, 2009
knoxville
google had an outage the other day, you can usally also clear data on googleframework services and it should clear up alot of erros as well

MohJee

Nov 3, 2012
I had this yesterday when trying to buy an app on my note. I emailed Google play support with the issue and it was resolved within few hours.