[Q] Quick glance issue ?! :(

Search This thread

mehdi.moha

Dec 21, 2010
Vaxjo
Hi everybody,

the quick glanse option is not working as well , every time i have to enable/disable it to make it enable !!!! but after a while , it not working again :(

this option is very very useful for me , is there any way troubleshoot or repair it ?

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Check your sensors /clean them/ make sure they're not covered. - also you have to hover your hand about 6-8inches from the device for it to work 100%

mehdi.moha

Dec 21, 2010
Vaxjo
Check your sensors /clean them/ make sure they're not covered. - also you have to hover your hand about 6-8inches from the device for it to work 100%

thank u man

but as i said , it works , but after a while it not working and need to disable/enable manually , then it will work ... !!!

so i'm sure that is software problem , not hardware

Otkachenq

Feb 15, 2009
Hi, I have the same issue on my Note 3. I think it came up when I updated the Android version to 4.4.2. Kit Kat.
Hope anyone has some sort of solution.

Thanks in advance!

mehdi.moha

Dec 21, 2010
Vaxjo
damn
quick glance stopped working after one day and i have to reset my phone , then it will work just for 1 or 2 day .... agaain and aagain :(

it was ok on 4.3 !! i wish i could reverse back to the 4.3

Otkachenq

Feb 15, 2009
Hey guys! I was on the phone with Samsung the other day and the guys who I was talking to advised me to make a hard reset. He said after updating a major version of android a hard reset is recommender. So I backed-up everything then I did the hard reset and the Quick Glance is working fine (for now).

It'w worth giving a try.