[Q] Little help with acrobat PDF documents

Search This thread

xdafly

Jul 3, 2010
Any Google drive saved PDF docs are accessible.

When I open a PDF, it opens in the tablet with Acrobat and I can see it immediately and use it, no problem.

When I tap on the right side I can access all PDFs by next tapping Top Left corner and I see a list of recent documents.

How do I wipe out this list as many of these documents are no longer on my google drive but are still shown on the Recent documents

Have clicked on Settings but no Trash Can displays.

Have also tried to Hold Down finger on one of the many items in Recent documents in the hope that a Delete would show, no such thing.

Last edited:

Frijns

Jun 10, 2014
Any Google drive saved PDF docs are accessible.
When I open a PDF, it opens in the tablet with Acrobat and I can see it immediately and use it, no problem.
When I tap on the right side I can access all PDFs by next tapping Top Left corner and I see a list of recent documents.
How do I wipe out this list as many of these documents are no longer on my google drive but are still shown on the Recent documents
Have clicked on Settings but no Trash Can displays.
Have also tried to Hold Down finger on one of the many items in Recent documents in the hope that a Delete would show, no such thing.

Perhaps by clearing the PDF app cache in the settings menu?

xdafly

Jul 3, 2010
When I access Settings via tap on the bottom left side icon, no such item displays