Nexus 7 2013 wiped OS, cant re install to stock

Search This thread

davechampion

Nov 3, 2013
Good Evening

The other day I was having issues so I inadvertently managed to wipe everything including the OS, it has been unlocked and I had TWRP on there.

I have re flashed TWRP to it, I have tried using the Nexus root tool kit but for some reason it just does not want to re install stock data to my device.

I have found a guide and have been following steps but I am getting the following error when I try to flash the standard stock image downloaded for the developers website.

what am I doing wrong, please can someone provide assistance it would make my day!!!!

Attachments

• Stock-Error.png
    Stock-Error.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 33
D

Deleted member 5525469

Good Evening

The other day I was having issues so I inadvertently managed to wipe everything including the OS, it has been unlocked and I had TWRP on there.

I have re flashed TWRP to it, I have tried using the Nexus root tool kit but for some reason it just does not want to re install stock data to my device.

I have found a guide and have been following steps but I am getting the following error when I try to flash the standard stock image downloaded for the developers website.

what am I doing wrong, please can someone provide assistance it would make my day!!!!

Check my reply to your other post, I've given you step be step instructions. :good:

Last edited by a moderator:

ironxsloth

Nov 16, 2013
Sir I have the same problem please help!!!

Check my reply to your other post, I've given you step be step instructions. :good:

Sir please give me intructions too/ like the one you gave to him pleaseee thank you

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Sir please give me intructions too/ like the one you gave to him pleaseee thank you

Mine is a NEXUS 7 (2012)

D

Deleted member 5525469

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Mine is a NEXUS 7 (2012)

I am sorry mate, but I can't make specific instructions for each person who needs help. However, you did state that you have a Nexus 7, and so I have to tell you that the instructions I gave davechampion must apply to you as well, and without a problem.

Xpun3414

Sep 6, 2011
Hudson
I am sorry mate, but I can't make specific instructions for each person who needs help. However, you did state that you have a Nexus 7, and so I have to tell you that the instructions I gave davechampion must apply to you as well, and without a problem.

Can you post the link to the "other" post please. Ive got a wiped tablet now too. & could use the instructions as well. Thank you

Top Liked Posts