HTC One Original Headphones (Max300)

Search This thread

bogdancirstea

Sep 2, 2011
teoriataranului.ro
Hi guys!

My One's headphones were malfunctioning out of the box (the left earbud makes cracking sounds at max volume) so i placed an order for new ones. When i tested them i noticed that they don't offer the same amplitude and sound details. Is there any way to boost the sound or repair my old ones?

Thanx a bunch!

TriBeard

Feb 14, 2012
Hi guys!

My One's headphones were malfunctioning out of the box (the left earbud makes cracking sounds at max volume) so i placed an order for new ones. When i tested them i noticed that they don't offer the same amplitude and sound details. Is there any way to boost the sound or repair my old ones?

Thanx a bunch!

Not that I know of. Buying a decent pair of headphones is probably your only option to improve your sound quality.

Galactus

Dec 28, 2009
London
Hi guys!

Thanx a bunch!

Are you sure they are legit HTC buds? I purchased the 3 button variant of the stock headset (RC E240) and they sound identical to the ones that came with the phone