LG G2 D802 Bricked

Search This thread

hoesseinm

Dec 9, 2005
Hi All,

I had TWRP recovery on this LG D802. Because download mode wasn't working i flashed a stock recovery. Since that moment i don't have:

- Recovery mode
- Download mode
- Fastboot mode

The phone is in a boot loop though. It flashes the LG logo on and off. The phone isn't being detected by the computer.

I hope someone can help me.

Kind regards.

Hoessein

mjskraju

Aug 23, 2011
Hi All,

I had TWRP recovery on this LG D802. Because download mode wasn't working i flashed a stock recovery. Since that moment i don't have:

- Recovery mode
- Download mode
- Fastboot mode

The phone is in a boot loop though. It flashes the LG logo on and off. The phone isn't being detected by the computer.

Kind regards.

Hoessein

This is not to dampen your spirit but if it is not detected by computer then it is very hard to get it back to life. But I guess it is not detecting by computer because it is not fully loading(at least some of the necessary files loading). If you aren't able to get into download mode or fastboot mode, I guess you may try the method explained in this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2582142

Hope your device get back to normal following that thread, you need Ubuntu for that method to try, but that's(installing ubuntu) not a difficult.

hoesseinm

Dec 9, 2005
Thank you for your answer. Onfurtantely that is not helping because for that manual the mobile needs to be detected by the computer.

mjskraju

Aug 23, 2011
Thank you for your answer. Onfurtantely that is not helping because for that manual the mobile needs to be detected by the computer.

Then I suggest you to completely switch off the phone(I hope you already done that) & leave it for some time and then try it after some time. Did you use the proper stock recovery when going from TWRP to stock recovery(I mean the recovery that is intended for your phone model)?. What I think is that as long as it is seeing some sort of life(it is going as far as LG Logo), there is a hope that it can be recovered. I think some thing is messed up in recovery or boot or one of those partitions that are checked during the boot.

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
You need to first download the kdz and lg flash utility with drivers.
Install drivers
The factory reset deleting system, cache, internal sd.
Then shutdown your g2.
Start to downloaded mode connecting your g2
Flash kdz & voila... Done
I too bricked my phone before. My flashing stuck at 49%. Recovered using above method, all is well now
This works 1000%. I bet on it. Just remember to wipe the phone completely before flashing. You will return to stock with unrooted status in download mode. U will have your warranty back too

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Hi All,

- Recovery mode
- Download mode
- Fastboot mode

Kind regards.

Hoessein

You need to first download the kdz and lg flash utility with drivers.
Install drivers
The factory reset deleting system, cache, internal sd.
Then shutdown your g2.
Start to downloaded mode connecting your g2
Flash kdz & voila... Done
I too bricked my phone before. My flashing stuck at 49%. Recovered using above method, all is well now
This works 1000%. I bet on it. Just remember to wipe the phone completely before flashing. You will return to stock with unrooted status in download mode. U will have your warranty back too

ok stop copy pasting same thing on different places if you would have read you would have noticed in the beginning he can't eneter download mode