Aliexpress seller with no yellow screen

Search This thread

IonutP

Jul 13, 2011
London
Hello. I want this phone since the first rummors appeared, but it scared me a little bit when i read that many people have the yellow screen problem.I want to buy it from aliexpress, seems to be the best prices there. I want to share your experience with the sellers and if it had the screen problem. I know there is a topic in the general section about aliexpress, but i want some straight answers. Thank you

wbs3333

Aug 19, 2014
Hello. I want this phone since the first rummors appeared, but it scared me a little bit when i read that many people have the yellow screen problem.I want to buy it from aliexpress, seems to be the best prices there. I want to share your experience with the sellers and if it had the screen problem. I know there is a topic in the general section about aliexpress, but i want some straight answers. Thank you

Check on swappa. I have seen multiple phones there with the seller stating that the phone doesn't have any yellow.

d4fseeker

Oct 16, 2010
Just as a warning: depending on where you live, the chinese OPO edition may not have the 3G/LTE bands you need.

Just as a warning: depending on where you live, the chinese OPO edition may not have the 3G/LTE bands you need.

The Chinese OPO has all the bands except some very specific US only LTE bands.

OT:
Doesn't matter where you get your phone from, the yellow screen issue will probably be there in one way or another. I bought my phone from Aliexpress and it had a slight yellow tint at the bottom that slowly went away with usage in a few weeks time.

Contrary to what many would have you believe, the Chinese version and the international version are basically the same. So if you really want to get an OPO, go for it.

And yes it should work great in Romania ;)

Sent from my OnePlus One

wbs3333

Aug 19, 2014
I don't think any seller would say that.

Well not all of them say it but I have seen more than one posting saying that the phone being sell doesn't have yellow band in the bottom. On top of that if they don't specify it you can ask and they will tell you if it does have it or not, plus request additional photos.

IonutP

Jul 13, 2011
London
Well not all of them say it but I have seen more than one posting saying that the phone being sell doesn't have yellow band in the bottom. On top of that if they don't specify it you can ask and they will tell you if it does have it or not, plus request additional photos.

I think that this is just marketing. That would mean that every package would be open.