[APP] Sense 3.0 Lockscreen for All Phones (Agile Lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
lock1.jpg

Looks just like the Sense 3.0 Lockscreen. You can get the Free or Paid version, but I recommend free because you can get the paid version for free if you download some Chinese apps within that app. All you need is 300 points and each app is about 100 points so 3 free apps= 1 paid app for free. Just uninstall whatever you don't want after you get 300 Points. Search for Agile Lock on Market or use the web version.

Free:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nanoha.SenseScreen&feature=search_result

Paid:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nanoha.SenseScreen_charge&feature=search_result

Last edited by a moderator:

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
Yeah I love it too. They have a sense 3.0 lockscreen for MIUI, but my device (Samsung Epic 4G) doesn't have a build that's new enough, so I'm glad that they made this. I don't see why anyone would pay though. You can get it for free w/ 3 free apps that you can uninstall later.

Reactions: reddead66

davpel

I installed this on my rooted Charge, but it only shows up after I first unlock the phone with the default TW lockscreen; i.e. when enabled, it isn't actually replacing the default lockscreen, but rather adding another step to unlocking the phone. Any clue why this is the case?

crni6

Sep 13, 2010
I installed this on my rooted Charge, but it only shows up after I first unlock the phone with the default TW lockscreen; i.e. when enabled, it isn't actually replacing the default lockscreen, but rather adding another step to unlocking the phone. Any clue why this is the case?

Use "no lock" app(its free on the market) and disable stock lock screen.

Reactions: gi812

mssmison

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 23, 2008
Google Pixel 5
Is this the same dev as ripple lock? Cause its pretty much the same app isn't it? Just different graphics..

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA App

crni6

Sep 13, 2010
Yes its same developer and some things are same but its not same app with diferent graphic...
Oh yea...it would be great that support widgets! :)

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
Very customizable, use your backgrounds, whatever apps you want, fonts, colors, font size, unlock animation. Between the CRT off animation and this, I could turn my phone on and off for hours.

HUdasp

Apr 22, 2008
How could I earn points via Agile Lock? If I tab to "Free earn points" my screen looks like this. What next?

Attachments

• agile.jpg
    agile.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,566

xdahgary

Aug 18, 2010
NoLED app doesn't work anymore with this. Can this be fixed?

Using Samsung Galaxy S Captivate.

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Cool stuff... Got the paid version but, is thr a security like 2 lock phone, pin or pattern?

Sent from my LG P500 with Franco(25/7) n testing Paolo's v5 using Xda premium app

jerrya

Oct 20, 2009
Maple Valley
Guys, I installed, even got the "paid"version. But its not showing up at all. I set it to start, but either I get my old lock screen, or it just unlocks to my home page. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone killer - HTC Thunderbolt!

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
Guys, I installed, even got the "paid"version. But its not showing up at all. I set it to start, but either I get my old lock screen, or it just unlocks to my home page. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone killer - HTC Thunderbolt!
Use No Lock from the Market, which disables stock lock. As for your other issue maybe restart, or if that doesn't work, look through your settings and maybe there'll be one that you need to check or uncheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts