Hinavigator

Search This thread

JNGold

Oct 21, 2005
I am running it on my Touch Cruise. It is indeed much more configurable and flexible. However, I am having some issue with the automatic updates of weather.

jackmay

Jul 15, 2008
just tested and found it is great software worked fine on both 2003 and 6.0 devices. auto update for 1 hours for three cities worked, it is great if the weather update could be date/time stamped, will con report after try all features

voxid

Mar 30, 2006
My Problem...
my Touch Cruise freezes very often. Probably caused by the touch engine of the Hinavigator. anybody same thing?
greets
voxid

JNGold

Oct 21, 2005
My Problem...
my Touch Cruise freezes very often. Probably caused by the touch engine of the Hinavigator. anybody same thing?
greets
voxid

Uninstall the nice touch component. You can use the today plug-in without it. Since uninstalling the nice touch part, the rest of Cruise has been stable.

abienguyen

Jul 4, 2008
Thanks so much for your comments,

We have just released version 1.5.1 as below.

16 July 2008:

Release Hinavigator - Touch To Go version 1.5.1
# Weather auto update bug fixed.
# Bug fixed when change style to Menustyle with Auto-resize option
# Stability bug fixes

If you have any problems with Hinavigator, please do not hesitate in replying to us.

Best,

Abie Nguyen

NEO130

Jul 12, 2007
Hi, good that you are reading with us. Is it possible to have another skins for weather icons ?
Do you plan another languages maybe german ?
The next problem is with the d-pad. You can`t activate the tabs or ever the icons.

Last edited:

jerkules

Nov 18, 2007
more cities for weather

I would like to have my city available for the weather application.

abienguyen

Jul 4, 2008
Hi, good that you are reading with us. Is it possible to have another skins for weather icons ?
Do you plan another languages maybe german ?

thanks for your opinions, we will try to release language pack in the next release, the forum to support the software will be available soon.

Version 1.6 is developing, if you have any other ideas, just drop us some line.

To: jerkules

please let us know which is your city?

Best,

Abie Nguyen

JNGold

Oct 21, 2005
I have been in contact with your tech support. I am having issues with the weather auto update. I have installed v 1.5.1 and still the timestamp on the weather detail popup does not show the latest weather update. I have the weather set to update every hour, however, several hours may go by and the timestamp is not updated.

I am using an HTC Touch Cruise with WM6.0.

dvdtech

Oct 8, 2007
thanks for your opinions, we will try to release language pack in the next release, the forum to support the software will be available soon.

Version 1.6 is developing, if you have any other ideas, just drop us some line.

To: jerkules

please let us know which is your city?

Best,

Abie Nguyen
Hello, in my opinion, can improve contacts:
1) use photos of contacts
2) if I do not know the photos to show the name
3) if I have several numbers by holding down slightly to show the other numbers of contact.

thank you

fab

p.s when tap the alarm in today freeze my phone (htc cruise original italian rom)

abienguyen

Jul 4, 2008
Thanks you all for your idea, sure with version 1.6 you will feel the fresh air of Hinavigator,

We are trying our best to support language pack and interesting features also.

Have a nice day,

Best from Hanoi,

Abie Nguyen

sfliu

Mar 24, 2004
Johor Bahru
Well, i am quite impress by this software so far, still using the old version 1.5 and looking forward to have the update version, besides the stability (react pretty slow on my device sometime), the rest are working flawlessly on my Asus P750 VGA..

Way to go, worth to try.

voxid

Mar 30, 2006
would be great to have seperated ini-files for eg the settings of the weather, to get more cities, for the settings of the programs and for the other links in the home screen... (alarm, mail, messages etc.. (also for keeping settings at updating)
greets voxid...
ps: it s the best homescreen i found till now.
pps: i could help you in translating to germany.

Last edited:

abienguyen

Jul 4, 2008
Well, i am quite impress by this software so far, still using the old version 1.5 and looking forward to have the update version, besides the stability (react pretty slow on my device sometime), the rest are working flawlessly on my Asus P750 VGA..

Way to go, worth to try.

Many thanks for your compliment, :)

would be great to have seperated ini-files for eg the settings of the weather, to get more cities, for the settings of the programs and for the other links in the home screen... (alarm, mail, messages etc.. (also for keeping settings at updating)
greets voxid...
ps: it s the best homescreen i found till now.
pps: i could help you in translating to germany.

we highly appreciate your kindness, sure we will send you files to translate to germany.

Currently:
  • Fixed - freezing with the alarm settings
  • added more time-stamp for weather update
  • Photo contact support name if image is not available
  • Save/Load configuration is nearly completed

I will post the link to this thread on the product homepage.

Best to all

Abie Nguyen