[APP][4.0+] Call Planner

Search This thread

mjelinek

Jan 10, 2014
Prague
www.callplannerapp.com
Call Planner is a program that lets you quickly and easily schedule a phone call or create a list of calls to be handled. The application offers the following features:

- scheduled phone calls by time (working on ability to schedule phone calls by location)
- to-do calls and sort them by priority and/or category
- ability to schedule phone calls repeatedly (daily, weekly, monthly)
- automatic creation of a planned call for contacts that have birthdays on specified day
- monitoring your missed calls and automatically create a to-do call
- the history of calls (both voice calls finished through the application and all calls in the device)
- and more

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mi3.callplanner

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,385
  • unnamed-2.png
    unnamed-2.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 1,228
  • unnamed-4.png
    unnamed-4.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,163
  • unnamed-5.png
    unnamed-5.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 995
  • CallPlanner_Android_1_1_1.apk
    832.2 KB · Views: 3,323
Last edited:

rogconnect

Dec 16, 2010
Sin City
Sound like some spam telemarketers or debt collectors must have app.

Sent from SPH-P100 KitKat 4.4.2 using Tapatalk Pro

jrmars07

Apr 24, 2010
OH
Looks like a great app especially for the numerous conference calls I have.

Only suggestion is on the recurring planned call is for, Daily for just weekdays Mon-Fri.

acilsekirlet

Dec 29, 2010
Call Planner is a program that lets you quickly and easily schedule a phone call or create a list of calls to be handled. The application offers the following features:

- scheduled phone calls by time (working on ability to schedule phone calls by location)
- automatic creation of a planned call for contacts that have birthdays on specified day
- the history of calls (both voice calls finished through the application and all calls in the device)
- and more

Google Play:

Why does a Call Planner app requires internet permissions? To download ads? To by synced with somewhere?

mjelinek

Jan 10, 2014
Prague
www.callplannerapp.com
Why does a Call Planner app requires internet permissions? To download ads? To by synced with somewhere?

Internet permissions are required for Google Analytics only, but we will probably remove this in next version (I understand that some people may be concerned that an application that works with contacts requires an Internet connection). We don't send any private data from your device to our servers or 3rd party servers.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Gandicela

funholy

Jul 24, 2006
Sync between phones

Hi and thank you for this great development...

After some weeks of using I just miss one thing: Syncing between phones :)

What do you think about this?

Thanks in advance!

Holger

abbots

Apr 26, 2011
Sydney
Thanks for a nice app.

I wanted to schedule recharge via USSD codes, but when I enter like
#100*7*0417125125#
it will not let me save as invalid number format
Please consider allowing USSD codes, thanks

mjelinek

Jan 10, 2014
Prague
www.callplannerapp.com
Thanks for a nice app.

#100*7*0417125125#

Hi, thank you for reporting this issue. Validation for phone number format has been removed in some 1.0.x version, but we were validating length of phone number (max. 15 chars). Today we released quick small update (1.1.4) that removes this validation / restriction. Please let me know if app now works correctly for you. Have a nice day :)

Reactions: abbots

abbots

Apr 26, 2011
Sydney
Good news :) Thanks for info. If you find another issues, please let me know here or directly at support@callplannerapp.com. Enjoy app and have a nice day. Many thanks for your review on Google Play.

Ahem, a dumb question, if it's covered in docs, I apologize

Is there a way to actually execute a call, rather than, have a screen with 'call' button pop up?

IN my usage, I just want to send the ussd string/dial the number at scheduled time with no further interaction

Of is not there, what do you think of such option, do able? Of any real use, worth considering?

Thanks again for the app, and, your help.

abbots

Apr 26, 2011
Sydney
Ahem, a dumb question, if it's covered in docs, I apologize
IN my usage, I just want to send the ussd string/dial the number at scheduled time with no further interaction

Looking into this further, apparently the carrier won't allow final digit included in the string, it gets ignored, and, needs to be entered 'interactively', so, my 'automated' used might need some interaction...

Anyhow, I'll try and see, thanks for your help

Aug 21, 2019
Is the application down?

- and more

Hello,

I was wondering if the application is still available on google play store? As the above-mentioned link has expired I guess.

Thanks,
Apurv Sibal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

- and more

Google Play:

Internet permissions are required for Google Analytics only, but we will probably remove this in next version (I understand that some people may be concerned that an application that works with contacts requires an Internet connection). We don't send any private data from your device to our servers or 3rd party servers.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.
    Looks like a great app especially for the numerous conference calls I have.

Only suggestion is on the recurring planned call is for, Daily for just weekdays Mon-Fri.

Thanks for feedback, I will put your suggestion to our backlog :) Have a nice day!
    Thanks for a nice app.

#100*7*0417125125#

Hi, thank you for reporting this issue. Validation for phone number format has been removed in some 1.0.x version, but we were validating length of phone number (max. 15 chars). Today we released quick small update (1.1.4) that removes this validation / restriction. Please let me know if app now works correctly for you. Have a nice day :)
    Thanks for such fast response, I can enter ussd string ok now, I'll try next few days, I think it should 'just work'.
    Thanks again

Good news :) Thanks for info. If you find another issues, please let me know here or directly at support@callplannerapp.com. Enjoy app and have a nice day. Many thanks for your review on Google Play.