Gotten Nexus 10 Day 2 Review 2014 July

Search This thread

KiD3991

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 21, 2012
I am sitting in Starbucks with nothing better to do so I wrote this review after using this device for half a day.
Firstly I'm devastated by the charging issue. Using the stock charger and over 6 hours it charged less than 30%. Which imo is the only thing that gives me trouble for this tablet given this is the first tablet I own. I know this tablet has 9000mah battery but that's too slow right?
I'm using Rastakat and the latest Trinity to date with ART and I must say I'm impressed by this tablet.
My overall experience is extremely satisfying, I bought this tablet for roughly $220 and imo its a pretty good deal even if it's used. I live in Malaysia.
I'm at 65% now with 3 hours of screen on time. My frequency is 1.0ghz and I experienced no lags at all which surprised me. Reading a bit before, a lot complained how lag this device is but personally I'd say the other way. For a dual core this device totally blows me away. I experienced 0 lag until now, I've been watching 2 hours of 720p mkv formatted movies and some music listening song while web browsing and writing this personal review. I didn't game because for some reason I dislike portable gaming, mini games like flappy bird is fine tho.

I wrote this review and only used 2% battery only! I'm impressed yet again.

Tell me what you think as well. I dream to be a Nexus collector and to catch 'em all.

PS Using Swype on a huge screen is something I'll never get used to. :p

Leoisright

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2010
MN
Get the pogo charger from amazon. Charges super fast compared to the USB one.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app

KiD3991

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 21, 2012
Get the pogo charger from amazon. Charges super fast compared to the USB one.

It's extremely hard to get things from Amazon to my place. I'll try though. Or listen to a friend and use Samsung chargers.

Leoisright

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2010
MN
It's extremely hard to get things from Amazon to my place. I'll try though. Or listen to a friend and use Samsung chargers.

It may sound weird, but try ordering from amazon Germany or Amazon japan. I have prime and ordered a skylander from germany due to a special edition. They sent it prime and only took an extra week. Most won't ship international but maybe you can get lucky.

I am very disappointed Google didn't release a dock as an accessory for the N10. I've have 4 different tablets in the house and the N10 blows them all out of the water.

Check in the accessory section on XDA and someone is making a dock with pogo. Maybe they will ship to you. It's not that cheap but it's a great thing.