[MOD] NEW Inverted JB 4.2 Keyboard

Search This thread

sirtiba

Feb 22, 2013
Dearborn
Don't mean to put CrackerTeg on the spot, but he deleted his link to his inverted keyboard and if you were looking for his, you won't find it, but here is my version. I was pretty bummed out as I was really hoping for it. So, I kinda made my own.

New member, so, can't post links, you must copy/paste and remove spaces: i.imgur. com/8qs15Um.png

Download here, copy/paste: d-h.st/kJU

Mirror download via my Dropbox, remember to copy/paste and delete spaces: dropbox. com/s/0uimomnkhymfs7x/LatinIME.apk

Last edited:

Cuddlesy

Oct 30, 2011
You didn't post link right can you do a new one

He said he can't post links. How hard is it to read? Or copy-and-paste the link into your URL bar?

OP: can't get this to install, it just keeps failing. May be an issue with my ROM, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

jason.T

Jan 25, 2013
Savage
"OP: can't get this to install, it just keeps failing. May be an issue with my ROM, though."

Same for me.

sirtiba

Feb 22, 2013
Dearborn
He said he can't post links. How hard is it to read? Or copy-and-paste the link into your URL bar?

OP: can't get this to install, it just keeps failing. May be an issue with my ROM, though.

"OP: can't get this to install, it just keeps failing. May be an issue with my ROM, though."

Same for me.

Backup the LatinIME.APK in the system/app folder, and paste the download in the same folder. This keyboard works flawlessly, so unless you don't like all black, you won't need to go back.

Reactions: Cuddlesy

Zeuscluts

Feb 13, 2013
Mumbai
www.gfxbandits.com

Gandalf

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia
anyone post a mirror? the DL link is HORRENDOUSLY slow. I'm looking at 2 hours for a 28.5mb file. that's no good! :silly::silly:

illmatic24

Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Backup the LatinIME.APK in the system/app folder, and paste the download in the same folder. This keyboard works flawlessly, so unless you don't like all black, you won't need to go back.

ummm...I'm pretty sure once you go black you never go back

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
New member, so, can't post links, you must copy/paste and remove spaces: i.imgur. com/8qs15Um.png

8qs15Um.png

Reactions: sirtiba

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CrackerTeg deleted his link to his inverted keyboard. I was pretty bummed out as I was really hoping for it. So, I kinda made my own.

New member, so, can't post links: i.imgur. com/8qs15Um.png

Download here: d-h.st/kJU

Edited url properly,
    d-h.st/kJU

★WHY CAN'T YOU HIT THANKS BUTTON IFF AM HELPING YOU★
    Time is LIFE,
    SPEND IT WISELY
    Don't mean to put CrackerTeg on the spot, but he deleted his link to his inverted keyboard and if you were looking for his, you won't find it, but here is my version. I was pretty bummed out as I was really hoping for it. So, I kinda made my own.

Mirror download via my Dropbox, remember to copy/paste and delete spaces: dropbox. com/s/0uimomnkhymfs7x/LatinIME.apk

Same for me.

8qs15Um.png