[Q] I9500 takes almost 40sec on first screen

Search This thread
Jun 18, 2012
Islamabad
its a wierd thing my i9500 takes almost 40sec on first screen where model is written then phone starts normally
after it gets on i feel lags in screen selection and takes more time to open an app then note 2
my phone is on stock 4.4.2 official non rooted
can some one solve the issue thanks

Chalao

Oct 2, 2013
its a wierd thing my i9500 takes almost 40sec on first screen where model is written then phone starts normally
after it gets on i feel lags in screen selection and takes more time to open an app then note 2

Dial *#1234# and download the corresponding firmware here. Backup your data/apps, do a full wipe/factory reset, flash the downloaded firmware using Odin and see if the problems are gone.

Jun 18, 2012
Islamabad
Dial *#1234# and download the corresponding firmware here. Backup your data/apps, do a full wipe/factory reset, flash the downloaded firmware using Odin and see if the problems are gone.

i did that and downloaded firmware and flashed through odin 3.09
and did factry reset from stock recovery
but issues are same
i dont know what to do
another issue i came upto with is when phone is shutdown i put on charge battery comes with a loading circle on it and phone stops there until i unplug the charger
these issues seems to be software i guess?
should i try 4.3 maybe issues are due to 4.4.2?

Last edited:

Chalao

Oct 2, 2013
i did that and downloaded firmware and flashed through odin 3.09
and did factry reset from stock recovery
but issues are same
i dont know what to do
another issue i came upto with is when phone is shutdown i put on charge battery comes with a loading circle on it and phone stops there until i unplug the charger
these issues seems to be software i guess?
should i try 4.3 maybe issues are due to 4.4.2?

Try to flash the fw with Odin 3.04 in PDA.

If it doesn't work, untick "Auto Reboot", flash it and after it is done, unplug the USB cable, pull out the battery, wait a couple of minutes, re-insert the battery, boot into download mode, re-connect the USB cable on a different USB port and flash the fw again (a second time). After it is done, unplug again the USB cable and pull out the battery, wait and after you re-insert the battery again boot directly into recovery and do a full wipe/factory reset.

Jun 18, 2012
Islamabad
thanks for solution i will try this will let you know i am bit busy due to office work load ...
Try to flash the fw with Odin 3.04 in PDA.

If it doesn't work, untick "Auto Reboot", flash it and after it is done, unplug the USB cable, pull out the battery, wait a couple of minutes, re-insert the battery, boot into download mode, re-connect the USB cable on a different USB port and flash the fw again (a second time). After it is done, unplug again the USB cable and pull out the battery, wait and after you re-insert the battery again boot directly into recovery and do a full wipe/factory reset.

SWTR

Jan 2, 2012
Cham

you're not alone. I have the same problem