10.4.1.B.0.101 Xperia ZR Firmware Update Rolling

Search This thread

Technoboi

Nov 15, 2010
Kingston
Does this fix the issue with the device not keeping a WiFi connection? Still had not found a solution to that problem. So stuck on using Data which is costly.

DoO37

Jan 19, 2013
Cairo
Samsung Galaxy S10
I've just got the update yesterday via OTA, but when it reboots it gives me "Could not install", I'm rooted and have dual recovery Mode, So what shall i do to install the update successfully?!

Mario.D

Aug 22, 2011
Gothenburg
www.consolemods.se
I've just got the update yesterday via OTA, but when it reboots it gives me "Could not install", I'm rooted and have dual recovery Mode, So what shall i do to install the update successfully?!

Did you remove any system apps?
Some users had issue's then they had done that.
They needed to restore the app to be able to upgrade

Skickat från min C5503 via Tapatalk

DoO37

Jan 19, 2013
Cairo
Samsung Galaxy S10
Did you remove any system apps?
Some users had issue's then they had done that.
They needed to restore the app to be able to upgrade

Skickat från min C5503 via Tapatalk

I don't remember exactly if i removed apps from system ,but I've added some apps to system/apps like Social Live..etc
So is there any way to update without flashing/factory reset the device again ?!

abdozoon

Sep 2, 2012
I have the same problem on my c5502.
I have followed the guidelines of Sijav's thread here, flashed 569 rom, and got a notification for 101 OTA, but it fails to install with the same error 'Could not install'. I haven't removed any app, just greenified some apps.

I hope to be able to update my phone to 101 without having to reset/wipe my phone.

DoO37

Jan 19, 2013
Cairo
Samsung Galaxy S10
I have the same problem on my c5502.
I have followed the guidelines of Sijav's thread here, flashed 569 rom, and got a notification for 101 OTA, but it fails to install with the same error 'Could not install'. I haven't removed any app, just greenified some apps.

I hope to be able to update my phone to 101 without having to reset/wipe my phone.

Hmm.. So you think it worth to try Sijav's Method and download the pre-rooted .101 TFT ?!
what is the differences from the previous one ,is it really worth to wipe all data and download 800+ MB TFT file again ?!

abdozoon

Sep 2, 2012
Hmm.. So you think it worth to try Sijav's Method and download the pre-rooted .101 TFT ?!
what is the differences from the previous one ,is it really worth to wipe all data and download 800+ MB TFT file again ?!
I haven't actually tried to flash el .101 TFT of the C5503 on my C5502 because some were saying they had network problems when they flashed it on their C5502. So I've decided to flash the .569 and wait for the .101 OTA update, but it has unfortunately failed to install on my C5502.
Therefore, I will be searching for a way for flashing it without the need for wiping my phone. Otherwise, I will be waiting for mirrors for ralf_wald's files, and would wipe the phone and install the rom.

Last edited:

CarlitosMendezR

Feb 26, 2011
I flashed C5503 on my C5502, with no problems or bugs, had for few day with no bugs or reception problems, but if u picky as I am, as soon as the C5502 ftf file was ready for download I did the whole process again, hope I helped

Sent from my C5502 using xda premium

abdozoon

Sep 2, 2012
I flashed C5503 on my C5502, with no problems or bugs, had for few day with no bugs or reception problems, but if u picky as I am, as soon as the C5502 ftf file was ready for download I did the whole process again, hope I helped

Sent from my C5502 using xda premium

Yes, I am a picky person as you. ralf_waldo's links seem to be up again after a period of limited bandwidth on his Box account. I should be doing the whole process again tomorrow.

John98Zakaria

Jan 23, 2013
Damiatta
****ty update
Ruins Facebook voice messages,
Google now, then video recording
I wish I had a time machine to 4.2.2
I did a clean install with Flashtool with an ftf I made

roxedion

May 5, 2012
compass going mad after latest update

My compass keep spinning and it happen after my phone updated with latest firmware

Top Liked Posts