Incipio silicrylic case

Search This thread

myorks1127

Feb 3, 2011
Got this coming in the mail and will post feedback when I get it. Basically an otterbox copy I resorted to until an otterbox comes out unless the incipio is legit

Last edited:

myorks1127

Feb 3, 2011
So the case came and I am very impressed with it. The quality and details of cutouts and overall fit are perfect and it comes with a perfect cut screen protector as well. I tried the D3O case at T-Mobile and can say that case makes the phone longer and wider looking while the Silicrylic maintains the slimness and does not lengthen or widen the phone very much. Check this case out!

rbeier1221

Sep 11, 2010
Looks pretty nice. If/when I get this phone I might have to get one of these as well.

myorks1127

Feb 3, 2011
Yea it's a nice case for anyone that likes the higher protection cases. I may check out the feather case as well idk, love the phone and getting ready to root and V6

MrBlacklisted

Apr 26, 2012
San Diego
So the case came and I am very impressed with it. The quality and details of cutouts and overall fit are perfect and it comes with a perfect cut screen protector as well. I tried the D3O case at T-Mobile and can say that case makes the phone longer and wider looking while the Silicrylic maintains the slimness and does not lengthen or widen the phone very much. Check this case out!

Can you get a comparison picture of the two cases? I have the D30 case and it's a little bulky. I'm new to the smart phone thing and I'm scared to break it if I drop it. I'm just hard on stuff in general. Do you think the incipio would protect it as good as the D30?

myorks1127

Feb 3, 2011
I don't have the D3o so I cant make that comparison but I tried the D3o at the store and hated it. The silicrylic is nice and does not add too much size to it. I am using the feather for now but I still am keeping the silicrylic around...

itsLYNDZ

Jul 20, 2010
Has anyone found theirs becoming discolored on the back and sides? Is there anyway to clean it? I have the purple one and not sure if its just from where I hold it, but it just looks dirty and I cant figure out how to get it clean.

Last edited:

itsLYNDZ

Jul 20, 2010
any way to clean the case? Mine is getting disgusting I'm almost ready to throw it out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Also FYI, I emailed Otterbox and they do not plan on making a case for the Blaze.