Volume boost mod

Search This thread

holeshot77

Jul 11, 2008
Grimes, IA
Looking for flashable volume boost for CM11. I haven't found one that works and editing mixer paths XML has proven to be worthless.

Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LenAsh

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 20, 2011
Midlands, UK
Looking for flashable volume boost for CM11. I haven't found one that works and editing mixer paths XML has proven to be worthless.

Thanks.

Volume boost of what? Headphones? Speaker?

Editing mixer_paths.xml is the only way to do it. If you already tried something along those lines, you did it wrong.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: holeshot77

crombull

Jul 20, 2011
Cantabria
I´ve edited the mixer paths with a root explorer, and after reboot the device the audio is improved. Maybe you need to try with different values in:
<path name="speaker">
<ctl name="RX7 Digital Volume" value="70"
and
<path name="headphones">
<ctl name="RX1 Digital Volume" value="58" />
<ctl name="RX2 Digital Volume" value="58" />

Reactions: holeshot77

Granger77

Apr 14, 2014
I'm on Ota 4.4 running jasmine rom and nc2 kernal on Verizon note 3 and I've gone to 100 and still no difference I used root browser pretty bummed cause I like to listen to music while I work but I can barely hear it over the compressors and such any help would be great

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks.

Volume boost of what? Headphones? Speaker?

Editing mixer_paths.xml is the only way to do it. If you already tried something along those lines, you did it wrong.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I´ve edited the mixer paths with a root explorer, and after reboot the device the audio is improved. Maybe you need to try with different values in:
    <path name="speaker">
    <ctl name="RX7 Digital Volume" value="70"
    and
    <path name="headphones">
    <ctl name="RX1 Digital Volume" value="58" />
    <ctl name="RX2 Digital Volume" value="58" />