Battery fully charged VIBRATION on SILENT!!!

Search This thread

Zippodk

Nov 22, 2011
I have searched up and down on google and these forums and this topic comes up regarding samsung galaxy 2 but not sony experia phones.
I am amazed that there aren't more users of these phones, that do not regard this as a annoyance or a problem. My phone is set to SILENT and still it vibrates when it is fully charged in the middle of the night and wakes me up as I use my alarm on phone to wake me up. Samsung got rid of this long time ago, HTC does not do this and Iphone does not do this eather. So why SONY why?

1. Why does Sony think this is great feature and their marketing or PO's think that waking their customers up in the middle of the night is a good idea?

2. Can this AWFUL FEATURE be disabled? Or do i have to root the phone to get rid of this?

I have come to the point of searching for a new phone because of this annoyance as my husbands HTC has less irritating and more user friendly phone/UI altogether.

Ty and yes I am irritated when I wrote this:fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

asmad

Jul 30, 2012
bangor
I've had my Z1c for a couple of months and never had it vibrate when fully charged. Not rooted and running stock kitkat

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Free mobile app