Stock l720 rom

Search This thread

jacklane21

Apr 26, 2014
Alright, I have looked around, and cannot find a stock ROM for an L720T. Can someone shoot me in the right direction? Should have saved mine before I started messing with it, never thought I would need to go back to stock.

jacklane21

Apr 26, 2014
Did you find what you were looking for?

Not yet. I really need the full firmware with all the files (modem!) and I can't find it anywhere. I read elsewhere that when you DL firmware and it is just one file, that everything is part of it. It definitely was not. I have read from other threads that there are people looking for full firmware, but nothing came of those threads. I will now look in tri-band, as I did not come across that before... I'm just too new to the site.

jacklane21

Apr 26, 2014
Look in the triband thread. Your answer is in there.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I just noticed that i fat-fingered the "T" out of the thread name for this.... hopefully that won't throw future searches off-track...

If you are talking about the thread Sprint Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T LTE Triband Stock Firmware Root by JohnKC913, then yes, and I am currently downloading it and have 10 minutes left (will post results).

If it doesn't have all the files ( .pit, bootloader, pda, phone, csc) then it will not work, as I REALLY need that PHONE file!

jacklane21

Apr 26, 2014
Alright, it finished, and it was the same exact Firmware I found elsewhere, so it's a no-go.

Nothing of value came from that thread, but I am going to double-check it now in case I scrolled past some gold.

jacklane21

Apr 26, 2014
Just started downloading, will report back with results! Thank you sir.

EDIT: It's crawling at 91Kb, but I'm not complaining! I'll have it in 210 minutes.

Last edited:

jacklane21

Apr 26, 2014
All right, just finished the DL, it was the Firmware bundled with an older version of ODIN. Just the PDA file.