Is there a copy-paste trough wi-fi app?

Search This thread

Delano.888

Nov 29, 2009
Arnhem
Last edited:
J

j4n87

For small Files i would suggest using dropbox..

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

t3project

Jun 14, 2010
setup the network feature in ES and it will detect your shares on your pc if you set any up with Samba server

mazook98

Sep 23, 2010
Wifi file explorer pro sounds like exactly what you are looking for.. Dropbox/Minus is a 2 step process, since the files are moved to the Cloud, not straight to your pc.
Apparently sugarsync does what you're looking for as well.

Sent from my 3::::::::::::Ð

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
WiFi Explorer PRO is exactly what you are asking for. If you had that amazon app it was the free paid app of the day about a month ago. I use this all the time, you turn the app on and enter the I.P. it gives you in your PC browser and all your SD files pop up in your browser. You can download and upload faster then connecting with a usb cable :) Turn the app off when done and thats it, easy as pie, lol.

Reactions: tgruendler

tgruendler

Jun 21, 2010
St. Louis, MO
WiFi Explorer PRO is exactly what you are asking for. If you had that amazon app it was the free paid app of the day about a month ago. I use this all the time, you turn the app on and enter the I.P. it gives you in your PC browser and all your SD files pop up in your browser. You can download and upload faster then connecting with a usb cable :) Turn the app off when done and thats it, easy as pie, lol.

Sweet, I knew there was a reason that I get the free app of the day everyday :)

Delano.888

Nov 29, 2009
Arnhem

Works great and so easy! But can't do it the other way, right? I might also like to copy stuff from PC to phone.

iazv8

Mar 30, 2011
I use websharing and it works like wifi explorer. It's useful for when I don't have a usb cable close by or don't wanna hassle with removing sd card. I'm pretty satisfied with it so far

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.