Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
Ya a guide gives a idea that makes it a bit easier to work with.. Also to add more tweaks to it :D

I don't know how to spell his user name it wasn't Jeff mighta been FB12 lol. I suck with names.. Same goes for people I know.. I always have issues with modding the IME apk always FC even keepin the same sig :D Just modding some things in it such as PNG .. Gonna look into the MMS to see what can be done..

It was fernando sor. I've been kind of busy with school so I really haven't looked into it much myself. People have themed the mms so I'm surprised no one has actually made a tutorial on how to do it.

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
It was fernando sor. I've been kind of busy with school so I really haven't looked into it much myself. People have themed the mms so I'm surprised no one has actually made a tutorial on how to do it.

Lol See I suck with names. Ya hopefully guide pops out :D I think I may dig into it and see what can be tweaked .. I like XMl not a smali fan :p Sounds like you have a busy life style :D

danielt021

Apr 12, 2010
New York
i just like the range of roms to choose from, but i have one issue, i dont like to have both cores running all the time, so is there a way to return to stock settings, for example using latest meanrom with anthrax kernel but with dual cores at stock settings? thanks for the help

hes_luckey

Sep 12, 2009
an emergency situation !!

how can I decrease vol of in-call speaker ?

everybody near me in library can hear my conversation !

thanks in advance

Last edited:

haam1978

Sep 25, 2007
Utrecht
I have a question for you guys I hope you can help me.

I have Evo 3d GSM I'm from the Netherlands It's unlocked phone

It has the following

hboot 1.49.0018

shooter_u pvt ship S-ON RL
eMMc-boot

CID HTC__203

I unlocked the bootloader with htc method

I flashed king cobra rom

since then I'm not able to flash any offecial Europian rom
Every time I get the message 'Securety Fail!'

This is what I've tried:

1-RUU_Shooter_U_HTC_Europe_1.20.401.8_Radio_10.59.9020.00_10.15.9020.06_M_release_219793_signed

2-RUU_Shooter_U_HTC_Europe_1.20.401.2_Radio_10.53.9020.00_10.13.9020.08_2M_release_203403_signed

non of them worked although as far as I understand it should work.

Now I'm stucked with king cobra rom and wi fi is not working in this rom

So can you help me to understand what is the problem exactly and any advice to downgrade my hboot so I can try other rom which come with kernal. Or at least flash back the offecial rom.

Thank you in advance :)

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN

miljko75

Apr 18, 2012
Nis
Hi guys,
I have a question about unlocking, phone boot, etc..
My mobile operator works on GSM and CDMA networks,tested.
Which is better and easier way to unlock the phone.
I've seen separate posts to unlock the phone only to GSM network or to unlock the phone only CDMA network.

dork997

Mar 31, 2012
Need help guys i am using htc evo 3d GSM With Hboot 1.49.0011 Loader unlocked BUT S-ON,,,,problem i am facing is that i can flash any 2.3.4 sense 3.0 rom without troubles, but any of the other roms like 2.3.5 with sense 3.5 dont seem to be working I Have tried about 2,3 roms now shooterbeats and infected phone dosen't go beyond HTC logo....but when i go back to leedroid everything works fine, does it have anything to with "s-on" ...?

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
I have a question for you guys I hope you can help me.

I have Evo 3d GSM I'm from the Netherlands It's unlocked phone

It has the following

hboot 1.49.0018

shooter_u pvt ship S-ON RL
eMMc-boot

CID HTC__203

I unlocked the bootloader with htc method

I flashed king cobra rom

since then I'm not able to flash any offecial Europian rom
Every time I get the message 'Securety Fail!'

This is what I've tried:

1-RUU_Shooter_U_HTC_Europe_1.20.401.8_Radio_10.59.9020.00_10.15.9020.06_M_release_219793_signed

2-RUU_Shooter_U_HTC_Europe_1.20.401.2_Radio_10.53.9020.00_10.13.9020.08_2M_release_203403_signed

non of them worked although as far as I understand it should work.

Now I'm stucked with king cobra rom and wi fi is not working in this rom

So can you help me to understand what is the problem exactly and any advice to downgrade my hboot so I can try other rom which come with kernal. Or at least flash back the offecial rom.

Thank you in advance :)
are those files .exe or .zip?
Hi guys,
I have a question about unlocking, phone boot, etc..
My mobile operator works on GSM and CDMA networks,tested.
Which is better and easier way to unlock the phone.
I've seen separate posts to unlock the phone only to GSM network or to unlock the phone only CDMA network.
you do NOT have a device that can run both gsm and cdma, it's impossible, who is your carrier?
Need help guys i am using htc evo 3d GSM With Hboot 1.49.0011 Loader unlocked BUT S-ON,,,,problem i am facing is that i can flash any 2.3.4 sense 3.0 rom without troubles, but any of the other roms like 2.3.5 with sense 3.5 dont seem to be working I Have tried about 2,3 roms now shooterbeats and infected phone dosen't go beyond HTC logo....but when i go back to leedroid everything works fine, does it have anything to with "s-on" ...?
try 4ext recovery "smartflash" feature, should work.
every rom i've test

leedroid & mikrunny & kingCobra & ...
and you think the volume is too loud? weird most ppl complain the opposite. I don't know a solution to that, sorry.

Reactions: hes_luckey

babybear293

Dec 29, 2010
Providence, RI
link please... i'm lost

is there a Gingerbread lockscreen mod out there[anywhere] that can flashed with Warm?
i just want the stock android lockscreen.
warm tweaks has the option to switch between honeycomb, android & sense. however when i switch to either honeycomb or android my calls dont pop up. i would have to unlock the screen to see who is calling. also i dont have a password or pattern lock for me to unlock the screen.

miljko75

Apr 18, 2012
Nis
When I enter the network mode have 3 options:
1.GSM mod
2.WCDMA mod
3.GSM/WCDMA automatic mode
When check in Network mode WCDMA leaves me in a UMTS mobile network type.
And when check in GSM EDGE exits.
Mobile internet works regardless of which option to incorporate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello fellow EVO 3D users! We started this thread for a few reasons. First, we are helpful, good at troubleshooting, and we know android. Second, we used to be noobs, and haven't forgotten. Third, less clutter around here would be nice.

team d3rp is comprised of:
    myself, ranger61878, pstevep, thoughtlesskyle, vanessaem, dkdude36, jdeloach, steelH, and fdb8231.

You can ask literally any question you want, we will try to help. Ask for links, zips, mods, root info, etc. Please search first, then ask for help. :) We may give you a little heat for being a d3rp, because it's fun, so don't take it personally.

Thanks in advance for asking your questions and requests in here, and NOT starting a new thread.

For requests, feel free to ask for whatever. We will try to create/modify what you want, but sometimes we won't be able to, or we won't want to lol. Just remember, if we can't do it or point you in the right direction, you're in the same boat as before you asked. No matter what we should all enjoy learning from each other.

Continue on with the questions. d3rp d3rp...

We now have a chatroom (WIP), try to find us there >
    www.webchat.freenode.net/#teamd3rp
    (you should still post here too)
    I am now 2 devices and almost 2 years away from the Shooter

Closing this thread

Please use the Q+A section from here forward

THANKS!!!

:D
    Well that's good. Nothing like a rooted phone to go to town on.
    Are you from the OG Evo or Hero forums because I don't think we've met you before. I'm not saying I know everyone on here, I'm just sayin'. :p If we've met before, my bad. Senior moments are me sometimes. :D

Actually I am from both - cut my teeth in the Hero forums, progressed to the OG Evo and now I have landed here. I don't think we have officially crossed paths before, so I am Keith, aka kfunk. Pleasure to meet you!
    Tired of trying to figure it out... What does d3rp mean?

team d3rp are the names of the three original members, Duce, ranger and pstevep. d3rps also have interest in helping derps with their 3vo problems.

^^^
    I think that's pstevep's explanation in a nutshell...lol. :p
    Sweet deal, the og evo was my first smartphone(let alone android) so with that is was getting used to android. Then I got the 3d at launch, and now I'm learning java, theming, and even trying to build from source(crap laptop). I've learned so much, and all from xda. So like I said before, I like to help when I can and give something back to this community, which has given me so much.