Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
Porter Indiana (Chicagoland)
You did a perfect job! Love!!!!

Sent from my Paranoid Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hey dirty I didn't buy any pouches I got a new pillow instead lol. All they had was a pink case and I'm good lol. I actually am glad that u sent one with a zipper I like that it has that on it. Come on monday:banghead: but it's perfect cause ill get them on my b day. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dirtyhamster73

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA
Hey dirty I didn't buy any pouches I got a new pillow instead lol. All they had was a pink case and I'm good lol. I actually am glad that u sent one with a zipper I like that it has that on it. Come on monday:banghead: but it's perfect cause ill get them on my b day. :D

New pillows are the best!
And with the tpu on the N7 still fits in the zipper pouch. Even with the poetic and i-blason it fits in the zipper pouch. I don't think you're going to be crazy for the i-blason...or maybe you will. We'll see. Love that they have the autowake cover, and the poetic only has claws holding in the n7, which is better because it doesn't cover the edges of the n7. But the i-blason will be good if Noah watches movies and decides that it looks like a big piece of chocolate cake, it'll be protected from drool :D

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Im on it and it's not doing much for me as far as battery goes. Buy it if quick but I just lost data out of nowhere for a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

You're on 28?

Reactions: DowntownJeffBrown

Deeco7

Jul 12, 2010
attachment.php

Anyone experiencing UI glitches like this? Mines gone crazy!

Connor Baker

May 9, 2012
:p Hey again!

Trying to turn my lenovo y470 into a hackintosh. :D

Also, anybody else like CM10 with franco r28? It's smooth. Like, really smooth.

Connor Teh Wizardz

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

attachment.php

Anyone experiencing UI glitches like this? Mines gone crazy!

Are you on Xylon or do you have transparent nav bar enabled by any chance? Saw that happening whenever I enabled either on ROM's. It might be how transparency is implemented in these ROM's. I also saw stuff like this with the status bar transparency.

Deeco7

Jul 12, 2010

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA
Jayrod.....any better? I don't know, I'm happy with this :D I think I could have pushed another 1/2 hour out of the two percent I have let. Can I get at least a "meh, getting there" from you? Please? :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357429064257.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357429064257.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 67
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357429076863.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357429076863.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 67
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357429087485.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357429087485.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 67

Ibsonic

Jan 25, 2012
Netherlands
Newest Franco is great.. At least great for me.. He did a little change though he decreased the hifreq_load to 900 MHz for more battery life.. But I changed it back to 1000 MHz.. Its great now getting at least 4.5 hours screen time with my usage, enough for me..

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA
Newest Franco is great.. At least great for me.. He did a little change though he decreased the hifreq_load to 900 MHz for more battery life.. But I changed it back to 1000 MHz.. Its great now getting at least 4.5 hours screen time with my usage, enough for me..

Think my N4 can make 4 hrs screen time with only 4% battery left?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357429644884.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357429644884.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 56
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357429655163.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357429655163.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 56
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357429664650.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357429664650.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 55

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
I remember the first couple of times taking like 5-6 hours, but now it only takes like 2 1/2, maybe 3hours.

It seemed to charge way slower on the oem Asus charger but now I'm using a different one and I'm getting better charging. I googled it and it seems to be quite normal I just want it to get to 100% before I start to really use it and I'm getting antsy

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Think my N4 can make 4 hrs screen time with only 4% battery left?

Sorry but no :thumbdown: but u can try

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA
It seemed to charge way slower on the oem Asus charger but now I'm using a different one and I'm getting better charging. I googled it and it seems to be quite normal I just want it to get to 100% before I start to really use it and I'm getting antsy

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Sorry but no :thumbdown: but u can try

I haven't heard that before. That's strange because the Asus charger is 2amp and regular chargers like the one for the n4 are 1. No?

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
I haven't heard that before. That's strange because the Asus charger is 2amp and regular chargers like the one for the n4 are 1. No?

Well it was the oem wall charger with my own 10ft cable but it showed as ac also it was off while charging but I thought that it should charge faster while off. But since I asked u with the initial post it has gone up 17%

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Should I get to full body BSE or just the Front guys? Since ill have a case on it and it's that rubber material back anyway

Deeco7

Jul 12, 2010
I don't know then dude. Does it happen in any other apps? It's either the system or app specific.

I'm gonna try to install my hackintosh. See ya'll later.

Connor Baker

Man I'd be RMAing that thing asap

It's not app specific, it automatically goes away when you perform a new action and it's random.

I not sure I want to go through that nightmare of Google. How is RMA process?

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA
Well it was the oem wall charger with my own 10ft cable but it showed as ac also it was off while charging but I thought that it should charge faster while off. But since I asked u with the initial post it has gone up 17%

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Should I get to full body BSE or just the Front guys? Since ill have a case on it and it's that rubber material back anyway

Just the front

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

I guess only when you don't do anything with your phone and don't use it with your screen on.. :D which kernel you on right now?

Haahaa..don't think I'll make 4 hours, it's getting there though, I might do it! Motley is the kernel I'm using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Re: [Official] Off-topic hangout thread

+1 for KILLRom. Also, Black Bean 7 is great.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Undercover, some of the people in your thread just don't get it.

I know. Just take it easy, don't be too hostile. I'm all noob friendly you know. All about educating them. Thanks a lot for your help, you've been invaluable and every one of you guys that did the testing will be in the credits in op. So far it's Jeff, jayrod, Hamster, esta, ct.. Who did I miss?

here's a thread where NEXUS owners on XDA can gather to hang out and chat about anything (up to the mod's discretion, of course)
    talk about what you did with your device, new and upcoming gadgets, technology rumours, random dev/theme/mod stuff, your day at work, your new car, or even that barbershop you just got a haircut from.
    want to ask a question or share a thought but don't think it needs its own thread? post it in here :cowboy:

so sit back, grab a coffee (or beer:D), and post your random thoughts:cool:

google_nexus_10_wallpaper_by_jester2508-d5kz4a2_zps5ef6ad79.jpg

[one rule: respect each other. discussions, debates, even trolling can be fun but sometimes things get taken too far (especially politics and religion). know your limit or we'll lose the only remaining hangout thread!]
    Oh man u have to get a PIC of that

Sent Using Tapatalk 2
    GlMCf.jpg

they see me roooollin'... they hatin'
    Good morning ppl :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Wazup

Ruh Roh
    uploadfromtaptalk1357737345975.jpg

This is what I got so far as my home screen. I love love love the size of this 7 inch tablet

View attachment 1620771

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

What about this kitty wallpaper?