Vibrate on connect call

Search This thread

myxcon

Jul 12, 2008
One of the greatest feature in HTC phones for me, was the Vibrate on connect feature. Basically the phone vibrates slightly when the person you are calling answers , if you are not holding the phone to your ear. As long as the screen is turned off the phone does not before as it "thinks" you are holding it at your ear.

Is there any way to enable something like this on the GNexus? I couldn't find an app to for this.

Maybe one of the talented devs around here are interested in doing a mod to enable this function?

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
Cyanogenmod has this feature. I'm unsure if it is present in cm9 as its still relatively new, but it was definitely in cm7

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

jd1001

Nov 24, 2011
One of the greatest feature in HTC phones for me, was the Vibrate on connect feature. Basically the phone vibrates slightly when the person you are calling answers , if you are not holding the phone to your ear. As long as the screen is turned off the phone does not before as it "thinks" you are holding it at your ear.

Is there any way to enable something like this on the GNexus? I couldn't find an app to for this.

Maybe one of the talented devs around here are interested in doing a mod to enable this function?

I would love this! Miss it!

Laynee1

Jul 8, 2010
Belgrade
Im sorry for bringing the "old" thread back, but , this is very very importand and usefull to me ..
I cant belive that there is no option for this on GN .. (stock rom)

peglegrook

Apr 1, 2009

efdisastet

Dec 20, 2009

I had this feature on the OG Droid through the KickBack, which was installed when I switched to a cyanogenmod 7 rom... KickBack says that it's deprecated/included in ICS, but I can't find a setting for this feature anywhere on my GN (4.0.4 stock rooted). I would really love to have this feature back, just so I don't have to stare at my phone until it starts actually dialing.

avreen

Feb 26, 2010
Ludhiana
www.avreen.4t.com
I had this feature on the OG Droid through the KickBack, which was installed when I switched to a cyanogenmod 7 rom... KickBack says that it's deprecated/included in ICS, but I can't find a setting for this feature anywhere on my GN (4.0.4 stock rooted). I would really love to have this feature back, just so I don't have to stare at my phone until it starts actually dialing.

Open dialer goto logs .. press menu..goto call setting> call alert> call vibrate ... this worked for my galaxy note 2 n7100

Reactions: kaushal101

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Open dialer goto logs .. press menu..goto call setting> call alert> call vibrate ... this worked for my galaxy note 2 n7100