[rom] [4.4.2] [Dirty Unicorns] [v6.0] Unofficial trebon

Search This thread

yazidkucrit

Jan 7, 2013
Jakarta
mbK2Y4U.jpg

Dirty Unicorns (DU) is a custom ROM originally based off AOKP, but now based from OmniROM. DU brings you a great mix of stability and customization. The idea to start a ROM like this was purely out of boredom, but later turned into a form of an addiction, a good one. We began to have fun while still doing things the right way. By doing so, we received high praise from not only our users but by fellow developers of other ROMs that enjoy seeing things done the right way. This ROM will always be free of charge without any strings attached or any of it's developers luring you into donating or any form of "pay to flash".

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */

NOT WORKING
- camera vidio
- camera foto
- WiFi AP not work
- etc

Downloads

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-08-21-11-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-08-21-11-02.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 3,159
  • Screenshot_2014-04-08-21-11-32.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-08-21-11-32.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 3,237
  • Screenshot_2014-04-08-21-11-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-08-21-11-47.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 3,110
  • Screenshot_2014-04-08-21-11-57.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-08-21-11-57.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 2,938
Jan 13, 2014
mbK2Y4U.jpg

Dirty Unicorns (DU) is a custom ROM originally based off AOKP, but now based from OmniROM. DU brings you a great mix of stability and customization. The idea to start a ROM like this was purely out of boredom, but later turned into a form of an addiction, a good one. We began to have fun while still doing things the right way. By doing so, we received high praise from not only our users but by fellow developers of other ROMs that enjoy seeing things done the right way. This ROM will always be free of charge without any strings attached or any of it's developers luring you into donating or any form of "pay to flash".

Code:
/*
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */

NOT WORKING
- camera vidio
- camera foto
- WiFi AP not work
- etc

Downloads

What about gapps :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app

trendchanger

May 6, 2013
mumbai
why don't u use guigui patch fr camera and recording??
they have said its working now thou they are yet to release ....

pcomet

Nov 18, 2013
It's a great work but, without camera i don't flash the rom.
Keep the good work.

Black_Stark

Sep 24, 2012
GOA
hiii

Well...I am happy with my inspiration rom coz it works like charm without any issues.

All this 4.4 and CM version doesn't make me happy. without camera, wifi AP and USB tether there is no fun in my life coz these are my essential needs.

thanks anywayss...

yjosipy

Sep 3, 2012
Posušje
Well...I am happy with my inspiration rom coz it works like charm without any issues.

All this 4.4 and CM version doesn't make me happy. without camera, wifi AP and USB tether there is no fun in my life coz these are my essential needs.

thanks anywayss...

i have on pac-man 4.4.2 wifi-ap, usb tether and camera working :D

Black_Stark

Sep 24, 2012
GOA
I have been on thread on pac-man 4.4 but same bugs and issues listed. which link u r talking my well wisher friend ??? I m lost here in desert.

yjosipy

Sep 3, 2012
Posušje
I have been on thread on pac-man 4.4 but same bugs and issues listed. which link u r talking my well wisher friend ??? I m lost here in desert.

I m using that rom and somehow i have tether and usb tether working :) + flashed that autofocus fix and its really good

Sent from my GT-S7500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

PranavGajare

Jan 26, 2013
Pune
google search ring

Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of that google search ring which we get on swiping up the screen from bottom?
its irritating...

Anyways great rom...
great work.. Keep it up.... :good:

dankimani

Somebody revive this ROM post

Been on Speedmod for a while now, and so far it isn't all that. It lacks the extra settings to tweak.
Personally I install ROMs because I want to see how far I can tweak the phone, and this is the ultimate ROM for that very purpose on the Ace Plus. So please, dev, kindly revive this one. I'd work with it even if it doesn' support camera(After all, there's Camera JB+).
The only settings you can tweak in Speedmod that aren't on CM10 is Kernel Tweaker, which is just meh. :rolleyes:

Alcatraz

Aug 25, 2013
Pune
Been on Speedmod for a while now, and so far it isn't all that. It lacks the extra settings to tweak.
Personally I install ROMs because I want to see how far I can tweak the phone, and this is the ultimate ROM for that very purpose on the Ace Plus. So please, dev, kindly revive this one. I'd work with it even if it doesn' support camera(After all, there's Camera JB+).
The only settings you can tweak in Speedmod that aren't on CM10 is Kernel Tweaker, which is just meh. :rolleyes:

you tried speedmod kernel with this ROM??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mbK2Y4U.jpg

Code:
    /*
     */

NOT WORKING
    - camera vidio
    - camera foto
    - WiFi AP not work
    - etc

Downloads