(request) s3 i9305 ' kitkat for s3 i9300 international version

Search This thread

dev neo

Apr 19, 2013
baroda
hi..developers...as I can see most of u guys trying to get s3 i9300 a kitkat port from note 2 or s5...

I want to request a stable and nice rom for s3 i9300 ..which have all same like s3 i9305...u know..I just purchased this 2 months ago..samsung screwed me up..so I want to request that we don't want any s5 or s4 apps..just give s3 kitkat rom which came with 2 gb ,quad core ..
so no other glitchs..just a nice & stable row ..u know..
if it is possible ..It would be great..besides I thank u all developers who r trying to port 4.4
thanks
hoping a rom that I requested.or answers about can it be done or not.

i9300-stock 4.3

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
You want a rom that gives you 2gb ram, in a 1gb device.

Why not go make one yourself? Seems easy enough...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

dev neo

Apr 19, 2013
baroda
You want a rom that gives you 2gb ram, in a 1gb device.
Why not go make one yourself? Seems easy enough...
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
But they are porting note 2 rom which also have 2 gb ram. Man , i m not a devloper so k requested.. better a dev should think of this.if i could why i would be here.?

RazorMC

Feb 12, 2011
SiN CiTY
hi..developers...as I can see most of u guys trying to get s3 i9300 a kitkat port from note 2 or s5...

I want to request a stable and nice rom for s3 i9300 ..which have all same like s3 i9305...u know..I just purchased this 2 months ago..samsung screwed me up..so I want to request that we don't want any s5 or s4 apps..just give s3 kitkat rom which came with 2 gb ,quad core ..
if it is possible ..It would be great..besides I thank u all developers who r trying to port 4.4
thanks

i9300-stock 4.3

[Edited]

Plus: requesting a "stable" rom seems presumptuous. Have you contributed financially to the project or tested every build and reported back constructively to the devs?? :)

~ RazorMC

Last edited:

q8peace

Apr 13, 2014
buy note 3

thanks

i9300-stock 4.3

go sell your s3 and get a nice note 3 and stop being ported roms losers :( they even fail to ported it fully functions as note or s5 released so stop being like me before a month waiting these stupid custom ported roms

opssemnik

Account currently disabled
Jun 10, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Actually the Note 2 N7100 is very similar to the i9300 variant. The major exception being screen size, 2gb of RAM and S-pen.
The LTE S3 (i9305) is Qualcomm based so it is very different from our devices.

Plus: requesting a "stable" rom seems presumptuous. Have you contributed financially to the project or tested every build and reported back constructively to the devs?? :)

~ RazorMC

old post or no, the i9305 is 4g lte BUT is an exynos device. the qcom variants are the american ones + some other not really s3

dev neo

Apr 19, 2013
baroda
[Edited]

~ RazorMC

I haven't contributed or like that to sam's devlopers.
but to sony devlopers of course yes.. tested abd donated.flashed my xperia p over 100 times and higher.
I was just suggesting..now I can see these ported rpms uses dalvik not ART I better not to ask a s3-i9305 rom..hope if any developer has seen my suggestion ..
moderators please delete these thread.

Reactions: RazorMC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Edited]

~ RazorMC

I haven't contributed or like that to sam's devlopers.
    but to sony devlopers of course yes.. tested abd donated.flashed my xperia p over 100 times and higher.
    I was just suggesting..now I can see these ported rpms uses dalvik not ART I better not to ask a s3-i9305 rom..hope if any developer has seen my suggestion ..
    moderators please delete these thread.