Could use some Weaksauce+Firewater help?

Search This thread

drummerboy814

Apr 21, 2013
Hi so I'm attempting to S-OFF my DNA and i get up to the point where i have to use the command window. I enter the commands right as they are on the firewater site but nothing happens, and i'll attach a screenshot of the command window to this post. What am I doing wrong>?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 140

famouscollin

Jul 30, 2012
Hi so I'm attempting to S-OFF my DNA and i get up to the point where i have to use the command window. I enter the commands right as they are on the firewater site but nothing happens, and i'll attach a screenshot of the command window to this post. What am I doing wrong>?

Are you rooted or temp rooted? Or temp weaksauce rooted? I ran Into a similar issue on My m7. Being that I was using weaksauce method after the phone reboots itself, let it completely boot back up I had and wait for root to kick in again before performing the last cmd

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

drummerboy814

Apr 21, 2013
Are you rooted or temp rooted? Or temp weaksauce rooted? I ran Into a similar issue on My m7. Being that I was using weaksauce method after the phone reboots itself, let it completely boot back up I had and wait for root to kick in again before performing the last cmd

Weaksauce, yeah. I thought it might be that but I've tried waiting until I know it is rooted again and I run into the same problem.